Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Lincoln City

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, who's going? Still a must win in my view and the boys need 90 minutes support.
I wish I could go.
I was dreading this match with KR still in charge, I am I little more optimistic now he as gone......
Lincoln City are still unbeaten at home this season however most games have ended up as draws....
A repeat of the 6-0 away win from a few seasons ago would do nicely....

Me +1 going now. Would never have dreamed of attending without a change. Now it feels unmissable.

I would love to see us pack out the away end to show both the board and the players that the fans are still up for it.

We need to get there in numbers and get right behind the team.

The Loungers will be there. Driving up Saturday morning, stopping overnight so we can have a drink and a proper de-stress post match. (yes, yes, ok, so we can have a several drinks afterwards, alright?)

And, if you haven't noticed, it's got the option to choose where you sit on the ticket site. Thanks to @OUSP Secretary, some work done has been done with Ticketmaster compatible clubs to work together. So, if you want to be behind the goal, you can.

Anyone not been to Lincoln, it's a very friendly place, great food stands as you come in and a welcome from the club fans bar. The parking on South Common can be booked in advance (£5.00) and friendly stewards and a wonderful city to visit. We would have stayed up and made a weekend out of it but, left it too late.

Unfortunately will miss this one (previously booked holiday abroad ) but will be watching score with more than a little interest. Apologies for not joining you in the beautiful city we met you in last year, Manorlounger. Enjoy the trip, all.

One of my favourite away days, picturesque city with nice pubs. I'll be there +1. I will take a draw to stop the rot at a team that hasn't lost at home this season.

Got a ticket for this one too +1. On a run of last 3 away league games I've been to have yielded 3 wins so what can go wrong when Sunday went so right.

Unfortunately will miss this one (previously booked holiday abroad ) but will be watching score with more than a little interest. Apologies for not joining you in the beautiful city we met you in last year, Manorlounger. Enjoy the trip, all.
All a bit last minute thing for us, so not hanging around on the Sunday, unlike last time. We have booked to visit the Bomber Command museum simply because our hotel is next door. (I'm hoping they let me sit in the cockpit of a Lancaster - "Tally ho chaps")

Lincoln City are unbeaten at home but have drawn a remarkable thirteen of sixteen at Sincil Bank. It's all set for an Oxford United win.
Much like our recent record against Sunderland, the majority finished 1-1. I think that's much more likely than either team winning

Will be there. +1. Train up at 8:02 from Oxford, get the feeling we will sneak a win with the atmosphere being better now KR has left

Have a feeling it'll be 0-0.
I would definitely settle for that.
Stop conceding daft goals ( corner at Cambridge, Brannagan daft challenge in the box v Rovers), is what any new manager needs to do first.

I'm not going , I'll be in Newcastle for my sons belated 21st birthday celebrations, it was last Friday but we couldn't go up coz a) Rovers at home, and b) he had to travel to Bristol to play what turned out to be his last competitive American Football match for his Uni as he graduates this year.
Think his season ticket has been used maybe 6 times this season 😂

Just hope we can win at Sincil Bank to make it an even better weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom