Home Match Build Up 21/10/2023 L1: OUFC v Blackpool

Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that a big club like Blackpool are 8 or so points behind Oxford is quite frankly embarrassing. We have been under performing as a result of Critchley playing roulette with player positions. We now seem to have found a balance so I am hopeful we will kick on.

Good luck in reaching 10k. We did it at home to Stevenage and mid table in the league.
Over egged the troll pudding with this one.

I would say that this is one where I'd take a point but really I think it's whatever Blackpool allow us to have. They're in fantastic form. I'd love us to have a player like Jordan Rhodes - a genuine 15 goal a season striker at this level.

You can also bet it'll be a good turnout from their superb fans - if I recall correctly, they were once given the tag of 'best fans ever' by a Fulham fan, which is an accolade many can only dream of.

It will be a tough one, but I think if we can draw some inspiration from Mousinho's manager of the month award then we can nab a point.
Ashamed to say I wasn't far off getting whooshed by this

No. You're doing very well and I congratulate you but still a very unglamorous fixture.
'Unglamorous'? I think you've got the wrong idea about L1 football, and the wrong idea about supporting a team that plays there if you are only bothered to turn up for 'glamorous' fixtures!

Bout of illness and injuries at the club according to Ox Mail.
I wonder if it's more likely to be players with kids as it seems to be going round currently. Both my girls have been ill and I've been on the toilet for about an hour now while the world falls out my a**e.

Depending who is available tomorrow we may have to be happy with a draw, much as i want us to win, which would of course give 3point advantage to Pompey who should beat Carlisle at Fratton Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom