• Sub: McGuane

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Sub: Anderson

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Karl bought in a tough hard duty centre half in Short and promoted our old centre half (Mous, the new Klopp apparently) it’s amazing those 2 alone couldn’t pass on some positional and spatial awareness to our back 4.
In particular Long and Moore culpable lately.

3 goals from 9 games is the main factor behind our plummet. We literally could not score in a brothel.

And I don’t believe Taylor staying would have made any difference. We simply can’t hold the ball up there. And we never have enough attackers in the penalty box

I would play both Wildschut and O’Donk up front, in a 3-5-2.

People on here who are blaming the defence have 0 ball knowledge you can’t win games when u forward line just loses the ball everytime you pass forward and can’t score to save there lives and midfield gets run over are defence is actually the best thing about this team a back four of Anderson Moore Findlay Brown is a top 6 defence blaming the defence is so confusing when all the goals aswell have been mostly are attackers and midfielders not following there markers
bottom six more like! Not one defender at Oxford would get anywhere near a top 6 team.

Every time Tim Williams speaks he starts telling people off like a crap deputy headmaster. His “Look, I used the word ‘customers’ once…” rant the other week didn’t exactly display humility, nor did Ferguson giving public approval to Robinson waffling on about being the man for the job after the Cambridge defeat, in the form of a pretty arrogant looking social media action.

I’m still not entirely convinced that they believe we’re in genuine danger, but a hefty chunk of our own fans seemed to be in denial about that until a fortnight ago, and there are still those to be found who think Robinson should never have gone, so I guess singling them out for appearing out of touch with reality may be a bit harsh. They’re not alone in their delusion.
Unfortunately, those who continued to support kr in some way on here, or on the phone in, were exactly music to the boards ears, their justification that there was no majority amongst fans to get rid of him.
Some in complete denial right up until the day he was thrown out with the rest of the rubbish. Telling people on here he needs to go, yet voting on polls to keep him. Most bazaar.

I’m afraid they do
They play the ball in to a winger in the space he leaves which the better teams and even mediocre teams will exploit massively

He looks better further up the pitch/probably in a wingback position in a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 system

Unfortunately, those who continued to support kr in some way on here, or on the phone in, were exactly music to the boards ears, their justification that there was no majority amongst fans to get rid of him.
Some in complete denial right up until the day he was thrown out with the rest of the rubbish. Telling people on here he needs to go, yet voting on polls to keep him. Most bazaar.
Lol. “Board members shall we sack KR - performances are terrible and the fans are turning”. “There are 3 people on YF who still like him, and those 2 nutters who keep phoning the bbc. That’s a good enough excuse to hold out a bit longer. Phew”.

Brown has been in championship already

Don’t get me wrong he’s been one of our better players, but having said that that’s not hard this season.

And I’d say there’s a reason he’s no longer playing in the Championship or in a top 6 club in league one (even though we were hoping to be one, apart from our poor recruitment), but he’d still be one of the first names on our team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom