Home Match Build Up 21/10/2023 L1: OUFC v Blackpool

Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this game be in danger of postponement with all the rain ? If it keeps going all day like this then that’s a hell of a lot of rain the past 48 hours.

Could this game be in danger of postponement with all the rain ? If it keeps going all day like this then that’s a hell of a lot of rain the past 48 hours.
Appears to just be light rain until the game so will be fine.

Ref watch - Thomas Kirk

in 9 games this season he's issued 42 yellow cards & 1 straight red

so far this season he has refereed 1 L1 game ( 4 yellow cards issued)

the other 8 games he's refereed have been 6 L2 games 1 EFL trophy game and one EFL cup game

Ref watch - Thomas Kirk

in 9 games this season he's issued 42 yellow cards & 1 straight red

so far this season he has refereed 1 L1 game ( 4 yellow cards issued)

the other 8 games he's refereed have been 6 L2 games 1 EFL trophy game and one EFL cup game
Let’s hope he has a good game. We don’t need cards handed out for nothing decisions as was the case against BRovers, in what was a competitive game not a dirty game.

Going to be interesting what team we put out tomorrow with several references to illness and injury in club interviews. Not what's needed at the start of a busy week with three very difficult games

Never going to go a whole season without injuries etc, if you want to be successful you need to get results when everything isn't going your way, tomorrow will show us what this squad is made of. I am confident we have enough about about us to beat a bunch of donkey herders anyway.

Alex Gorrin has signed for the club again on a short term deal. Wonder if that points to who might be out. One or two of McGuane, Brannagan, or McEachran?

Yeah, the fact that the illness and injury problems were mentioned even in the interview re Gorrin signing make me wonder if he may even be in the squad...

If both McGuane and Brannagan are out tomorrow then that's a bit of an issue. Bad time for Smyth to have a 1 match suspension as well, could've been his big moment.

Yeah, the fact that the illness and injury problems were mentioned even in the interview re Gorrin signing make me wonder if he may even be in the squad...
he is available - according to radio Oxford about 20 min or so ago

I wonder if it's more likely to be players with kids as it seems to be going round currently. Both my girls have been ill and I've been on the toilet for about an hour now while the world falls out my a**e.
Top marks for still posting on the forum from there 😉

Mcguane IS in one of the training videos from today, including most of the squad, Josh Mceachran also there. Looks like the missing man is Brannagan.

None of the keepers were present, but assuming they were training elsewhere at the time…. I hope 😂

Last edited:
Mcguane IS in one of the training videos from today, including most of the squad, Josh Mceachran also there. Looks like the missing man is Brannagan.

None of the keepers were present, but assuming they were training elsewhere at the time…. I hope 😂
Well, we're playing Blackpool, so it's bound to be Brannagan out... Sods law

Brannagan was also in one of the videos when playing football tennis which seems to have been taken down now…

Programmes - selection of 1980's and 90's programmes to give away. Mainly hoe plus a few away.

Posting this here in the hope that the guy who runs the stall at games reads this. Or someone who knows him can pass on the message.

I can bring a box load to the game tomorrow to hand over.

Would love to to see this collection find a good home(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom