Away Match Day Thread 07/03/2023 FA Youth Cup QF Man City v OUFC

The FA stream is about 8 minutes behind and choppy for me, the tic tic one is smooth. Half time.

I fully get the TikTok apprehension, but I can't lie this has been the best quality stream I've watched all season. Far superior to iFollow 😅

An ok first half. The difference in quality is evident, but we've kept ourselves in it and we're still well in this game. Just need to try and get Gatlin into the game more and anything can happen.

Absolutely battered us down our left side all game. Deserved, and decently worked, second goal.

Will post again in case anyone missed it - the stream on the Emirates FA Cup TikTok is currently working:

You have to sign up to watch.

Also b****r.
Thanks for that. Didn't know there was anything useful on TikTok so really pleased to see Tuesday night football.

Poor result so far but thanks anyway

My stream keeps buffering so given up now it's 2 nil. Any stand out Oxford players?

My stream keeps buffering so given up now it's 2 nil. Any stand out Oxford players?
Josh Johnson and Elliot-Wheeler the two stand outs for me. The defence, Sankoh in particular, have stood out for the wrong reasons - but City's attack and the left winger especially have looked way above our level.

Felt a bit sorry for Gatlin today, he's been more isolated than Jodi Jones in first team training this season, but you could see the CBs didn't like dealing with him on the one or two occasions he got the ball.

Very hard to judge, the gulf in class is too wide. Johnson the only player who's really had any opportunity to show. The boys all exhausted by endless ball chasing. Great achievement to get this far and hope they've enjoyed (and learned) from the experience

Back
Top Bottom