National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

meanwhile another skeleton in Bozo's Narnia sized closet emerges ....

Shows what a tsunami of crap politics has become that this should register as potentially a very serious allegation for a PM, but my first thought was that this came as absolutely no surprise in current times or that the allegation is made against Johnson. And that is what is dangerous about the sheer amount of things like this in today's politics, with politicians able to just shrug them off in the clutter, whereas in the past they'd each be a major scandal.

Last edited:
And now we have "Boris touched my thigh at a dinner"......................................................................but I`ve waited 20 years to mention it............... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Tory Party demonstrating it doesn't have a Islamophobia problem.

Couple this with Momentum promoting this:

Both of the main parties are as bad as each other.

Anyone know why our current PM always looks like he's been dragged through a hedge fund backwards? :unsure:

Anyone know why our current PM always looks like he's been dragged through a hedge fund backwards? :unsure:
Because he usually has been?

Or he forgot to brush his hair as he was making model buses or finding obscure Latin to quote instead?

Ah, so we're going to have a border, but not at the border.

That should be easy enough to sell.

I suppose it does.

And like I say, dead, dead easy to sell.
Sell to who, exactly?

The two vital players either side of the border[emoji848]

For a man who couldn't sell a grassy f**king bridge to anyone (yet still managed to spunk millions on it) and for a man who decided that water cannons for London were a top idea (and those selling it to him really saw him coming[emoji1787]), I don't hold much hope for either his ability to negotiate nor convince anyone important.

Back
Top Bottom