Boris (spaffing the facts) Johnson

My dear man, the outcome of brexit is known. Reduced investment, production and jobs. Paying more for prescriptions, longer waiting to see a doctor, reduced social services (no-one to wipe my a**e or clean up your dribble), no job security, education for them that pay.

A poorer, even meaner-spirited country where the word of Johnson or farrage is worshipped by dumb fuckers who like to think they share something with those privileged public schoolboys who have never done an honest day's work in their lives.

Unlike you, or me.
The facts are that we pay more for prescriptions already, we already wait longer to see a doctor. Already, social services are being dismantled by under funding as we speak. How will leaving make those facts worse? What makes you the all seeing Guru?

The outcome of Brexit is NOT known, not by you, not by anyone. That's the true story. You do not know. And please. do not insult everyone who happens to hold a different belief, it's a belittling attitude, unbecoming of someone I held in higher esteem.

Sometimes you really do talk utter, utter, BS.

The facts are that we pay more for prescriptions already, we already wait longer to see a doctor. Already, social services are being dismantled by under funding as we speak. How will leaving make those facts worse? What makes you the all seeing Guru?

The outcome of Brexit is NOT known, not by you, not by anyone. That's the true story. You do not know. And please. do not insult everyone who happens to hold a different belief, it's a belittling attitude, unbecoming of someone I held in higher esteem.

Sometimes you really do talk utter, utter, BS.
You voted for something without having an idea of what it might mean? That sounds rather strange

I’ll never understand why ordinary people who aren’t particularly wealthy or educated like Johnson or Farage, rich entitled upper middle class men who are very obviously just in it for themselves and who support dismantling the NHS. Is it because they think they’re some sort of nice Stephen Fry character?

And you can support this statement?

Boris has said some odd stuff but I seem to recall that he wanted to give the NHS what we were giving to the EU? Nigel Farage changed his mind from a concern expressed in 2012 when with UKIP to supporting the NHS. he was concerned that central government were not showing a good return for the huge amount of tax money going into the NHS, actually, a very fair point. Anyone working within the NHS will confirm the vast wastage and poor management. Sadly, allowing private concerns to take over introduces the concept of profit. Not something that should be linked with health care in the slightest.

I'm not saying 'never leave', just don't leave until we're more certain it's the right decision.

Thank you Pete. That is an honest answer and one that is worth respecting.

I am troubled by all the obstacles put up by the EU and irritated that leaving "the club" is so difficult. Facts are, if Cameron and his cronies knew this would be the case, why did they allow for a referendum to form part of the Tory manifesto prior to Cameron being elected?

Trouble is, how will we know?

Yes! It’s an instinctive forelock-tugging to posh people.
My granny used to say “you can see the breeding in their face”. Not sure if she meant the evidence of alcohol, syphilis or inbreeding, but apparently it was a good thing for us plebs to take note of.

But you're just making my point for me Baz. No-one knows what will happen, yet you are happy to leap headlong into the unknown. Maybe you have nothing to lose, but others potentially do.
I’m sure if anything wast to be lost we would all suffer from MD’s right through the work force to those on benefits ( me I’m on disability ), but for those who think they know what will happen to the people of Great Britain when we leave is assumptions and not the knowing.

But one thing is for certain though Pete the Eu are making it as difficult as possible and are partly responsible for dividing this great country of ours as they are scared that other member state lawmakers may want to leave.

My dear man, the outcome of brexit is known. Reduced investment, production and jobs. Paying more for prescriptions, longer waiting to see a doctor, reduced social services (no-one to wipe my a**e or clean up your dribble), no job security, education for them that pay.

A poorer, even meaner-spirited country where the word of Johnson or farrage is worshipped by dumb fuckers who like to think they share something with those privileged public schoolboys who have never done an honest day's work in their lives.

Unlike you, or me.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Young man but no one knows what will happen, your statement is a remain scaremongering tactic, your point about longer waiting times to see the Quack has been long for a few years now, up to six weeks at my surgery for an appointment which is horrendous as I have to see the the quack fairly regularly. As regards to investment that may stop from the Eu who knows? Not the relain or leave parties but who is to say from other parts of the world wheee at the moment we are not allowed to because we belong to the Eu, no one knows.
Brexit will have debate after debate that will keep haemorrhaging this country so until we leave the split wont even start to heal and that will take years.

Thank you Pete. That is an honest answer and one that is worth respecting.

I am troubled by all the obstacles put up by the EU and irritated that leaving "the club" is so difficult. Facts are, if Cameron and his cronies knew this would be the case, why did they allow for a referendum to form part of the Tory manifesto prior to Cameron being elected?

Trouble is, how will we know?

Why do you say the EU are making it difficult for us to leave? It looks to me like our own parliament is to blame to me....I'd love to hear reasons contrary to this.

Who knows what Cameron's reasons where? I'm sure we ALL agree that, in execution at least, it was a monumental balls up. The biggest government balls up of any era I'd say.

Why do you say the EU are making it difficult for us to leave? It looks to me like our own parliament is to blame to me....I'd love to hear reasons contrary to this.

Who knows what Cameron's reasons where? I'm sure we ALL agree that, in execution at least, it was a monumental balls up. The biggest government balls up of any era I'd say.
They don’t want us to leave and they are doing everything possible regarding a negotiated deal which is not for us but for the Eu and the reason...... they know when we leave there will be at least 3 other member states who will flirt with the idea to leave.

I’m sure if anything wast to be lost we would all suffer from MD’s right through the work force to those on benefits ( me I’m on disability )

No Bazzer!

The likes of Johnson, farage and Dyson WILL NOT lose out. Why can't people get their heads round this? THEY WILL NOT SUFFER!

As you say, it's possible that none of us will, but that doesn't change the above.

They don’t want us to leave and they are doing everything possible regarding a negotiated deal which is not for us but for the Eu...

Well of course they are!

I've got more shocking news too, maybe, when it comes to negotiating new trade deals, other nations will again be looking primarily to their own interests rather than ours!

Whether you like it or not Baz - and you clearly don't - we are still members of the EU, an organisation that we freely chose to join and freely agreed to abide by the rules of. We have to follow EU protocols, which included invoking Article 50 rather than 'just leaving'.

The reason we haven't left the EU since Article 50 is due to the incompetence of our politicians in failing to negotiate an exit deal with the EU. They have divided this country, not the EU, starting with the idiot Cameron who arrogantly started the whole Brexit process.

As far as this great country of ours is concerned, our libertarian traditions should allow the terms under which we leave the EU to be debated, with intelligence and without abuse or childish name-calling.

I concur.
However if things "stay the same" you get the same result.
If the mandate of the electorate is implemented then the outcome will be different.
It might be better or it could be worse.
Nobody knows for sure.

The EU do know that if one major net contributor leaves the others have to pick up the tab and other folk might start leaving the party when the bill starts getting bigger.

Whether you like it or not Baz - and you clearly don't - we are still members of the EU, an organisation that we freely chose to join and freely agreed to abide by the rules of. We have to follow EU protocols, which included invoking Article 50 rather than 'just leaving'.

The reason we haven't left the EU since Article 50 is due to the incompetence of our politicians in failing to negotiate an exit deal with the EU. They have divided this country, not the EU, starting with the idiot Cameron who arrogantly started the whole Brexit process.

As far as this great country of ours is concerned, our libertarian traditions should allow the terms under which we leave the EU to be debated, with intelligence and without abuse or childish name-calling.
All very true Pete. Just makes it the more irritating. If we can only leave under the terms set out by the EU then we are never going to get a deal that will be acceptable to all. So, it transpires that having a referendum, voting leave, and invoking article 50, we can't get out anyway. So, what was the bloody point in having a referendum in the first place?

Yet more proof that our beloved leaders haven't got a scooby.

If, as Nigel Farage claims, his Bexit party aim is for a no deal Brexit, why is Nige 'demanding' a seat at the negotiation table. Doesn't his Brexit party, with its one single policy of achieving a no deal Brexit, mean exactly that, no deal? so why is Farage 'demanding' a seat at the negotiations ? No deal equates to no negotiations doesn't it?

asking for a friend

Is Farage upper class establishment? My guess would be most cannot stand him on a personal level - far too uncouth and common.

Still, at least the only spaffing was 300k spent by Marcus Ball on bringing the law suit to court. Who would have though it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom