National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

I see the new UKIP leader is Richard Brain. His nickname must be DickBrain...wonder if Tommy Robinson will be his right hand man

Hmmm, I wonder who is talking utter rubbish, the company or Johnson/no.10? You'd think after the Kipper situation, Johnson would try to be accurate with such claims. If he is inaccurate with such little things on such a consistent basis as this then it doesn't bode well for the big things!

Hmmm, I wonder who is talking utter rubbish, the company or Johnson/no.10? You'd think after the Kipper situation, Johnson would try to be accurate with such claims. If he is inaccurate with such little things on such a consistent basis as this then it doesn't bode well for the big things!
Stobarts Pork Pies are sold in Thailand.
Not Melton Mowbray but British made in Bradford.

You missed the chance to say he’s talking porkies!

Bozo and his right wing cronies... advised by the un-elected , non party member Cummings ,,, it seems are attempted to manipulate every situation in a bid to cling on to 'power' ? ....

not 'illegal' ....

Not surprised considering the Scottish one failed as well. But if Newsnight was accurate last night then it seems the "stop no deal" legislation will get royal assent this weekend as it has comeback from the Lords with no amendments. So this court case is somewhat academic if Johnson can't win an election vote under FTPA which means an election would come before the 19th October* (the date the no deal legislation kicks in if there is no deal agreed).

*If before this date then Johnson could then unilaterally still change the date of the election to after 31st meaning a no deal Brexit.

suddenly, after years of austerity, it appears theres money for anything n everything! .... Bozo claims 'opponents dont trust the people' ... reality is his opponents dont trust him! or his non tory party member advisor Cummings!!!

Gave his friend a journalist's address so the friend could have him beaten up, old but true. The egregious Darius Guppy (real name).

Later in the conversation, Guppy repeated: "The deal is basically you furnish me the information, and I will put it on ice for one month." Mr Johnson then anxiously inquires: "How badly are you going to hurt this guy?"

Guppy answers: "Not badly at all."

The conversation goes on. Mr Johnson: "If this guy is seriously hurt, I am going to be f*****g furious." Guppy: "I guarantee you he will not be seriously hurt."

Mr Johnson: "How badly hurt will he be?" Guppy: "He will not have a broken limb or a broken arm and he will not, er, he will not be put into intensive care or anything like that. He will probably get a couple of black eyes and a, and a cracked rib or something like that."

Mr Johnson: "A cracked rib."

Guppy: "Nothing which you didn't suffer in rugby okay but he will get scared and that is what I want him to do, I want him to get scared, I want him to have no idea who is behind it okay, and I want him to realise that he's fucked someone off and whoever he's fucked off is not the sort of person he wants to mess around with.

Jeremy Corbyn’s net worth is £3 million - just saying! Not sure why he appears to be so left wing.

Jeremy Corbyn’s net worth is £3 million - just saying! Not sure why he appears to be so left wing.

Best tell that to those who claim he's unelectable having dragged Labour to the extreme left.

his constituency as an MP is Islington (North London) .... in todays economic climate, £3m would barely be enough to buy a garden shed there...... £3m would just about cover the cost of a couple of hundred yards of the ongoing Access to Headington 'improvements' in Oxford.... While Id not say no to a £3m cash injection to my dire finaces, £3m in 2019 really isnt a huge amount of money ... especially when compared to the vast fortunes of many of the privileged Tory MPs

Back
Top Bottom