Boris (spaffing the facts) Johnson

Much as I can't f*****g stand Johnson it's good to draw a line under that nonsense.

The Judge thought there was sufficient evidence to ask a jury that question

Will there now be any action taken about the "crowdfunded" £300,000+ ? It can`t have "gone" already can it?

Never got as far as a jury either......

Mr Darbishire (BJ`s legal bod) said the attempt to prosecute Mr Johnson was "politically motivated and vexatious".

No :poop: Sherlock! I could have worked that out! :LOL:

Is Farage upper class establishment? My guess would be most cannot stand him on a personal level - far too uncouth and common.

Still, at least the only spaffing was 300k spent by Marcus Ball on bringing the law suit to court. Who would have though it?

In answer to your question on Farage, yes, yes he is.

Will there now be any action taken about the "crowdfunded" £300,000+ ? It can`t have "gone" already can it?

Never got as far as a jury either......

Mr Darbishire (BJ`s legal bod) said the attempt to prosecute Mr Johnson was "politically motivated and vexatious".

No :poop: Sherlock! I could have worked that out! :LOL:
Well it's no great surprise to me that this has been quashed, a case of 'who rather than what you know'

In answer to your question on Farage, yes, yes he is.
Really? He's classic wannabe upper class, that from my experience, would be a hanger on of coat tails rather than an actual upper class. For one, he's just not rich enough and second his voice is too common - no Chipping Norton lilt on his accent that the likes of Jeremy Clarkson have magically got. And politically, sits in the wrong place

Is Farage upper class establishment? My guess would be most cannot stand him on a personal level - far too uncouth and common.

Still, at least the only spaffing was 300k spent by Marcus Ball on bringing the law suit to court. Who would have though it?
Privately educated millionaire city trader Farage? Plenty of rich traders are uncouth, sexist and racist, he’s very typical upper middle class Tory. Agree he’s not upper class, but few are

And, of course, all Tory's are upper class and wealthy. All Labour are working class.

Really? Is this stereotyping something folk still believe?

But why now? And not when it was first used

Well I'm Labour-leaning by nature but currently disillusioned with mainstream politics and leaning towards anyone pro-Remain. I would say I was liberal, tolerant and fair-minded. I am profoundly 'lower middle class' by background, state educated to degree level and definitely 'comfortably off' now (although to some people that just means able to pay the next mortgage instalment). Spent most of my working life in retail banking. Really not sure what class that makes me or what other stereotype that means I fit.
Well said Pete. I wouldn't have a clue either. Work for the NHS (ambulance service - not paramedic) Unison work place representative (but not a Labour voter) Just about ok financially - would be better without mother and father-in-law in care homes to pay for! No degree education, dropped out of A levels and went abroad.

The bloke who has led this private prosecution is waiting to see the written judgement before deciding with his legal team whether to appeal. This has come from his interview on the C4 news.

We can put to bed that this a remain attack as they also looked at whether they could prosecute David Cameron and Sajid Khan over how they used public funds for campaigning. So the claims it is a plot to stop Brexit as claimed by some loons is rubbish even though prosecuting Johnson wouldn't have anyway!

Back
Top Bottom