Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sub: Goodrham

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No one

Votes: 48 46.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be very cold, be sure to wear two pairs of pants.

3-0 win for the mighty yellows. The only change I'd make is Joseph for Bodin and play to the same formation as Saturday and get on the front foot from the opening whistle. Wildschut and Joseph will both give an outlet for Eastwood to hit longer, but both can get the ball down 30 yards from goal and run at the defence, and both can pull out wide to over load from the wings and giving space for Cam to push into a more advanced position. We finally have a team where I think we can play to the strengths of each player and still compliment the team collectively. Absolutely ours for the taking and will a real marker for what remains of this season.

I would also play the sane team but with Joseph fir Bodin.
Plenty of running with Joseph and Yanik upfront, plus a little bit more solid with 3 at the back.
It is always difficult to play at Wycombe, but score first please!!

I would take a draw, 7 from 9 would be our best run of the season, with a winnable away game against Burton up after it it.

As above, just Joseph in for Bodin for me.

PLAYED FOR BOTH

FnApz24XwAACUq2

Includes John Mousinho, Jordan Obita, Tommy Mooney, Chris Hackett, Paul McCarthy, Jason Seacole,
Jon-Paul Pittman, Michael Duberry, Dean Morgan, Trevor Aylott, Nick Cusack and many more.

I had us down to lose v Ipswich and WW but after Saturdays battling performance our spirits must be up.
Don't think we have quite enough to win agains this combatitive side would say 0-0 but we always concede so hope someone can produce a piece of magic.
Going for 1-1

I think we’ll win this. We’re due a performance against these.

Is this game going to happen? It’s like Antarctica this morning!

I fancy a narrow, battling 1-2 win....Id be very tempted to either start GO'D and play him for the 1st half, or give him a minimum 30mins in the 2nd half. Id also have Yanic playing a similar role as he did v Ipswich

Lately I’ve not expected anything against Wycombe, but after Saturday’s spunky performance, which even the negative people must have enjoyed, I have hopes of a draw or even a 2-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom