Away Match Day Thread 13/09/22: L1 - Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be great to see Anderson and Browne come on vs tired legs.

Line up much as expected. No Smyth, Jones or O’Donkor which is a shame.

Plymouth team looks strong so this will be a good acid test.

This is gonna be our first genuine test since the opening game against Derby. We've had the easiest fixture list for years and despite some wins, every game has been a struggle so it'll be interesting to see how we fare against seemingly tough opposition with a threadbare squad. Home Park is a tough place to go at the best of times but tonight could be extra tricky.

I had a browse of their forum. They are decently patriotic and they seem like a good and respectful bunch. Fair play considering Cornwall wanted to be its own country for a long time.
As a U's supporter who grew up in and lives in Kernow.
Plymouth is in Devon. But every train station in Cornwall has the green army making their way on match day. The most popular song in Cornwall does declare it to be a country, but that's about as far as the feeling goes. Cornish are now the minority in their own county. And finally, Ginsters is NOT a pasty.

Devon. All quite similar, though.
No they aren’t one has jam on first the other has cream so completely different although I suppose if you turned it upside down no one would notice the difference.

About 25 mins early as Im gonna be driving....

UP THE MANOR!

First impression - these kits clash dreadfully & our shirts sort of look like a group of lads on a stag do! I’m not a massive fan!

Hoping the clashing kits make it difficult for them and we battle our way to at least a point tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom