Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sub: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Baldock

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters

Malc

Staff member
What can we do against the mighty Plymouth. They have had a little dip lately, maybe we can help Sheffield Wednesday?

I just hope the players get 3 points tonight so every single Oxford fan can be happy with this occasion being made in honour of Joey.

Feeling slightly uneasy with it due to the current situation with the manager.
I’m expecting a pretty straight forward defeat. I think it’ll be 3-1 Plymouth.

My XI
Eastwood
Anderson Long (c) Findlay Brown
Bate McGuane Brannagan
Goodrham
Joseph Wildschut

Call me an old romantic, but Football on Valentines Day is wrong.
I could go and watch us try to kick a ball around. Or I can be with the missus and stop her kicking mine around.

My missus has attended about 4 games and was more interested in the 50/50 draw at halftime than the games. She doesn’t get my love of OUFC, but she tolerates it.
The EFL in my opinion, should not have gone for a full programme of games today, when they could have done the same last week or next week and saved a lot of disgruntled partners.

Last edited:
Call me an old romantic, but Football on Valentines Day is wrong.
I could go and watch us try to kick a ball around. Or I can be with the missus and stop her kicking mine around.

My missus has attended about 4 games and was more interested in the 50/50 draw at halftime than the games. She doesn’t get my love of OUFC, but she tolerates it.
The EFL in my opinion, should not have gone for a full programme of games today, when they could have done the same last week or next week and saved a lot of disgruntled partners.
It's half term this week. Gives the kids a chance to watch a night game.

Just another defeat I can't see anything else we can't defend ,I would like to see findley back and Sam dropped a back 3 of Moore,Findley, Brown. Wildshut not Murphy in. Where are the goals coming from it will be another huff and a puff performance and the usual 2 let in so another defeat then only 14 games left and another 0 point. We are sleep walking to league 2 the fans can see but not Katl and the board. Happy Valentines

I feel like it could be anything from 1-3 to 1 - 4 or 5 but don't worry Karl is safe so it could be another Wigan (0-7) and the board will keep their heads firmly buried in the sand

Every now and then in a crap season an unexpected result comes out of nowhere and lifts the spirits.

Won’t be happening this evening though. Sorry. 0-2 Hardie with at least one of the goals.

Robinson will claim we were the better side in the second half, despite Argyle cruising to a comfortable win.

On the flip side to St. Valentines Day it is half term so more kids can attend.

Plymouth to win at 7/4, or if you are not feeling that brave then Plymouth win or draw at 8/15 seem like good value to me!

Tough game tonight, against a team that we should be competing with.

I think Goodrham and Wildschut deserve a start. If we start with a back 4 then I think Long needs to play right back (Anderson will be exposed). Plus I’d have McGuane in a proper holding / shield role.

All Plymouth have to do is play reasonably well go two goals up,sit back and use the rest of the game as a training excercise.

Exactly the same as Barnsley, Wycombe and Burton did, thet won’t need to get into third gear

0-3 and the calls for his head get louder

All Plymouth have to do is play reasonably well go two goals up,sit back and use the rest of the game as a training excercise.

Exactly the same as Barnsley, Wycombe and Burton did, thet won’t need to get into third gear

0-3 and the calls for his head get louder
And as they sit back with very little interest in attacking we give the illusion of gaining control of the game, KR says how we battered them in the second half and it seems the board and some fans buy it. Tale as old as time.

Plymouth are a team who have done everything right this season. Great setup, recruitment and style of play. It's quite sad to watch really.

We are a team in transition.

2 nil Plymouth.

From the club’s official site.

TEAM NEWS
Yanic Wildschut, Marcus McGuane and Tyler Goodrham all made a big impact after coming on as subs at MK on Saturday and are in contention for a start while the return of Cameron Brannagan, Josh Murphy and Sam Baldock to action was another positive to come from the draw at Stadium MK

Elliott Moore is available again while Marcus Browne joined training yesterday and could be in contention for a place in the squad that travels to Cambridge on Saturday

From the club’s official site.

TEAM NEWS
Yanic Wildschut, Marcus McGuane and Tyler Goodrham all made a big impact after coming on as subs at MK on Saturday and are in contention for a start while the return of Cameron Brannagan, Josh Murphy and Sam Baldock to action was another positive to come from the draw at Stadium MK

Elliott Moore is available again while Marcus Browne joined training yesterday and could be in contention for a place in the squad that travels to Cambridge on Saturday
Hope Marcus Browne isn't thrown in too soon again

Back
Top Bottom