Away Match Day Thread 13/09/22: L1 - Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always been a thing with me that the more visible your team mates are and the more they stand our from the surroundings, surely that has to be better? Easier (I'd have thought) to see a flash of yellow, white etc out of your peripheral vision than to see dark blue, grey or black?

It's always been a thing with me that the more visible your team mates are and the more they stand our from the surroundings, surely that has to be better? Easier (I'd have thought) to see a flash of yellow, white etc out of your peripheral vision than to see dark blue, grey or black?
wonder what colour kits Craig Hicks and his assistant referees will be wearing tonight?

A well set up Plymouth, who recruited well, with a good manager, cant see beyond 3-0 to the Pilgrims.

A point would be fine.

I don’t expect it though. Remember we’ve squeezed past two no-hopers and thumped Leyton Orient reserves. This is a very different kettle of fish.

Avoid defeat and build on it wouldn’t be bad.

No matter how you try and do the starting XI, we are short on numbers. I’m not sure how we will or should line up, but hopefully if Brannagan, McGuane, Browne and Joseph can all play well, we might just have a chance…

Why wear navy under the lights against a team that wears dark green when a lighter kit like yellow or white would obviously be better? Another odd and unnecessary kit decision.

Because it's all about business and selling shirts these days. It'll put the 3rd kit in the shop window. Really frustrating. I also hate it when teams play in white at the Kassam. Yellows v whites just looks awful.

Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Just noticed that if we win (see previous paragraph) and Peterborough, Exeter, Bolton, Derby, and Barnsley all lose we will be in the play-off positions.
Well 4 of the 5 are playing away, so maybe....

Okay, stranger things have happened, but then I'm a happy clapper.

So our start to the season wasn't so bad after all. 😁

Agree entirely with you, marginal gains and all that. The only occasional downside to our philosophy is when there is a steward, wearing a yellow jacket, walking along the edge of the pitch.

The only occasional downside to our philosophy is when there is a steward, wearing a yellow jacket, walking along the edge of the pitch.
You putting that reminds me of when Thiago thought that Father Christmas was on his side and passed to an animated advertising hoarding when playing for Bayern... :ROFLMAO:

You putting that reminds me of when Thiago thought that Father Christmas was on his side and passed to an animated advertising hoarding when playing for Bayern... :ROFLMAO:

3.0 to Plymouth 2 in the first half 1 in the second, love to be proved wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom