Away Match Day Thread 13/09/22: L1 - Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
It’s match day!

I’m sure Elizabeth The Great will be happy that football has got back to normal.

Don’t forget you can watch on iFollow.

Last edited:
A hard game, let’s see if Hardie scores against us and if so his goal celebration.

Can't wait for this. Back to some sort of normality. We find our mojo. Away win and KR is given god like status on this forum...umm

I think we're still in the stage with injuries where we need to go there and shithouse right from kick off and hope we get a point.

I suppose since the team's not set up for football that's all we can hope. Dismal prospect.

Very hard to call - probably a fairly limp defeat, but ... we do have several very decent players and some great kids, plus we've been looking a bit more solid at the back, and ...

Score draw - we come out strong and get an early goal, Kyle Joseph nodding in a set piece, concede right before half time, then again right after half time, then CamBran launches a 30 yard strike into the top corner in injury time and we all go mental.

Easty
Long Mous Findlay
Henry McGuane CamBran Brown
Bate
Joseph Bodin
Think that's the team we'll go with. Personally I'd play Gatlin up top again and drop Bodin into the 10 but suspect KR won't want a kid playing against a very decent Plymouth defence.

We were robbed by that linesman last year when he flagged offside incorrectly when Whyte was fouled for the penalty that was then overturned. Would have been a goal and a red card.

REF WATCH

Woking based Craig Hicks is tonight’s appointed match official.
He was appointed to the EFL in the summer of 2017. He last took charge of the U’s on October 19th 2021
when United defeated Shrewsbury 2-0 at Grenoble Road. His last Argyle match was last April 30th where
the Greens were thrashed 0-5 to MK Dons at Home Park.

In 36 matches last season Hicks cautioned 112 players and dismissed seven.

DM4wPkiW4AACICP

REF WATCH

Woking based Craig Hicks is tonight’s appointed match official.
He was appointed to the EFL in the summer of 2017. He last took charge of the U’s on October 19th 2021
when United defeated Shrewsbury 2-0 at Grenoble Road. His last Argyle match was last April 30th where
the Greens were thrashed 0-5 to MK Dons at Home Park.

In 36 matches last season Hicks cautioned 112 players and dismissed seven.

DM4wPkiW4AACICP
There's a bit of love going on with that linesman isn't there, certainly likes what he is seeing...
1663062224783.png

Hi from a cloudy but hot Cape Verde. Can't see past a sorry defeat tonight against a good Plymouth team.
But you never know. I live in hope.

COYY

Happy 42nd Birthday to Robbo .... mark the occasion in style with an away win tonight

It’ll be interesting to watch on IFollow and see how visible the New shirts are against a crowd under the lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom