Away Match Build Up 13/09/22: L1 - Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 to them, we don’t have the pace to hit them on the break even if we are keeping it tighter this season, which is a problem in this one as it’s first time we play one of the better teams and with what we have available I can’t see much joy.

I was down the Vicky arms old Marston earlier, having a pint with a mate... saw KR in there, as we were leaving I had to ask , ' are we going to win tomorrow night?' .... reply ' I try to win every fuckin week'

then he complimented me on my attire :)

I was down the Vicky arms old Marston earlier, having a pint with a mate... saw KR in there, as we were leaving I had to ask , ' are we going to win tomorrow night?' .... reply ' I try to win every fuckin week'

Did he follow it up with 'can you do a job at left back'?

Did this happen or was it a dream?

Still too soon for me, can’t get at all interested in football again just yet. If pushed I’d say we’d do well to get a point here.

I'll go against the grain and say that we'll get a battling win by a single goal.

James Henry with the goal.

The only question to ask is............... "What`s your YF username?" :ROFLMAO:

Go on then Sarge, tell us what your attire was so we can all try and wow Karl? 🤣

Plymouth are set up and recruited well, with a good manager, against Robinsons bunch of walking wounded.
Can only see a 4-0 defeat

Seen some decent wins there including the 4 nil and a 5-3 from 3 nil down, but I'd settle for a 93rd minute winner 1 nil tomorrow, score late don't give them time to get back into it 🤣🤣

A real acid test tomorrow. Apparently the xG table has us as being in a false position - ie according to xG, we should be higher than we are - and we have quietly put together a reasonably solid little run with three wins on the bounce and a decent showing against PL opposition. But at the same time, the eye test has not been good, we have injuries in key positions, and we've been blessed with a very favourable run of opponents in our opening few games. Tomorrow will give an indication of just where we are.

Plymouth are above evens to win on Betfair which seems ludicrous to me. I have to say I think they'll see us off fairly comfortably.

Hmm I wonder who KR will blame if that’s the case….
He’ll just say ‘Judge me when I’ve got my full squad back’ The more I think about it the more I’m realising the recruitment was ingenious if you’re a manager who wants to make yourself bulletproof! 😁

Hhhmmmm. Weather forecast looks fairly rubbish. Could be an uncomfortable evening on two fronts.

You were wearing full Liverpool kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom