Manager/Coach Next Possible Manager Poll

Who do you want to replace KR?

• Total voters
This is something i'll never understand, for all that there are fans that seek a change what's wrong with thinking,believing,hoping that things can be turned around rather than deep down wanting your club to lose matches.

Reading this thread comes across as it's a personal thing against an individual, if that was not the case then for me not 1 fan would want to see us lose.
He's brought it all on himself:
-Treatment of certain players.
-Abysmal transfer windows.
-Poor tactics/ substitutions
-Ridiculous interviews and claims over the years (The best this league has seen)
-Players purposefully played out of position.
.....and so on.
The sooner he goes, the sooner the club can move upwards.
KR Out.

Tim Williams on the FMFF this week so we can ask whatever is on our minds. Stadium and January recruitment question's for me.

Unfortunately some fans have always had an issue with Robinson and it usually does get personal. The usual passing comment that is made is to do with him being scouse.

Only now we are going through a rough time do these people get their moment to get theirs digs in. In recent years we have done quite well which keeps them quiet but even then, over the past few seasons the melt downs from some after a defeat have been way OTT.
Probably the same few who had issues with Wilder.

And Appleton. Doesn’t matter who the manager is, there will always be some fans who don’t like them.
Funny thing is I liked wilder thought he did a great job for us and even tho it went stale I was a bit gutted when he left

I also liked Appleton the team he built the football on show was amazing for the league we were in was sad when he left I thought he would have taken us to the championship

I like KR some of the football in the past 4 years has been top notch some of the players he's helped develop and sold for profit were a pleasure to see play in yellow but the problem I have with KR is he's had 4 years to build a team capable of getting promotion we've been in the play offs twice and bottled it both times.The team he's built this season is embarrassing so many players either unfit or just don't fancy it the team is unbalanced it's a shambles so that's why I want him sacked not because I don't like him

Back
Top Bottom