Manager/Coach Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

• Total voters
FFS, Baz, I’ve already resigned!

I’m half expecting to come downstairs tomorrow morning to find you cooking breakfast in my kitchen.

“Grub’s up, gaffer, big game today.”

“Baz, I’m not the manager anymore. How did you even get in here? And is that square sausage?!”

“Who’s on corners today without Billy? Who we going with at striker?”
“ got your favourite Gaffer, black pudding 2 fried eggs sunny side up, pork chipolata ( had heard rumours ) two rashers of back bacon and 2 slices sourdough toast.

Corners? Tricky that one but I suppose have a word with Amy and see if she can inject a bit of tester on into one of ours who is injured to get him up if Moet a little blue tablet night work. Just think he could be good and rampant just what we need Gaffer.

Last edited:
Now Birdio has gone do we think that like Truss, we get another vote or does it go out to the whole fan base not just the Yellows Forum membership

Just asking …."

Now Birdio has gone do we think that like Truss, we get another vote or does it go out to the whole fan base not just the Yellows Forum membership

Just asking …."
Could be rehired best thing since slice bread look at Suella Braverman she got rehired so not to difficult is it.

Have the club and *forum board actually accepted Ryans resignation? I'm not sure I do.

He needs to leak confidential information first before getting reappointed.
Well he did didn’t he? He said that there was an approach from that lot down the A420 for his services. But I suppose the board are intelligent enough to know that’s a lie and he was probably asking for a much improved contract.

He needs to leak confidential information first before getting reappointed.
I’ve got some cracking CCTV footage that will make Matt Hancock look like a Boy Scout.

EDIT: For the sake of clarity and to avoid any speculation, it involves a multipack of Wagon Wheels, half a bottle of Blue Nun, and a VHS copy of Nick Hancock’s Football Nightmares (1996).

Last edited:
I’ve got some cracking CCTV footage that will make Matt Hancock look like a Boy Scout.

EDIT: For the sake of clarity and to avoid any speculation, it involves a multipack of Wagon Wheels, half a bottle of Blue Nun, and a VHS copy of Nick Hancock’s Football Nightmares (1996).

It's on XVideos mate.

I would sort this bunch of players out.

I’d have MellowYellow as my assistant, and Kip as a coach.

RyanBirdio as my physio, only for when Matty Taylor gets injured.

We’d climb the footballing pyramid in no time.

I would sort this bunch of players out.

I’d have MellowYellow as my assistant, and Kip as a coach.

RyanBirdio as my physio, only for when Matty Taylor gets injured.

We’d climb the footballing pyramid in no time.

I can only imagine the pre-match conference...
"Are you confident the boys can win today?"
"Not a f*****g chance! We're realists - these lads are s**t and don't put in enough effort."

;) ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom