NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the KR wow factor is 'wow he got the franchise promoted way, way, way beyond their rightful position' ?

I cant think of any other applicable KR wow factor though!

is it 4 weeks since Tigers take over? ... or is it 6 months? it feels like 6months, in the main due to Tigers abysmal inability to get any kind of grasp on time spans in the actual real world

As others have suggested Robinson clearly wasn’t the WOW appointment Tiger promised. That was obviously Kluivert. What will be interesting is if he admits that to the press.

I would hope he doesn’t. There is no point, if he didn’t want to fly to an interview then tuff we move on. Would be very unprofessional to appoint someone then go to the press saying how he was it second choice.

In the future this thread will be viewed as a type of torture to extract information , use by unscrupulous states

I would hope he doesn’t. There is no point, if he didn’t want to fly to an interview then tuff we move on. Would be very unprofessional to appoint someone then go to the press saying how he was it second choice.

He couldn't have possibly been the "Wow" candidate. He hadn't even been interviewed.

Agree with not making any mention of the failure to sign the desired candidate but, a bit daft to have mentioned it in the first place. Particularly if he hadn't got an agreement to take the post.

This thread just crashed my iPhone. I’m not even lying.

Any watchers at The Grenoble stadium so they could announce and then this thread will hopefully wind down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom