Manager/Coach Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

• Total voters
Looks like a Holy Trinity of @RyanioBirdio , @bazzer9461 and @greatunclekip judging by current votes

Absolute scenes at the first press conference :oops: :ROFLMAO:
I think you’ll find that I was already declared manager by the person who started the poll months ago, and that I promptly resigned. See below.

Leave me out of this sideshow.

Voting after a 7 day period has now officially closed.

I hear-by declare that @RyanioBirdio is the new Oxford United Manager.

To be ably assisted by @greatunclekip, and @bazzer9461.

@Sarge will assume the role of Goalkeeping Coach and @Scotchegg to be responsible for the cones.

I think you’ll find that I was already declared manager by the person who started the poll months ago, and that I promptly resigned. See below.

Leave me out of this sideshow.
But the ballot is still open so the result has been declared prematurely and is therefore null and void...along with your immediate resignation.

You don't get out of it that easily.

Some people achieve greatness etc etc . . . .

But the ballot is still open so the result has been declared prematurely and is therefore null and void...along with your immediate resignation.

You don't get out of it that easily.

Some people achieve greatness etc etc . . . .

Still somebody at the 1st Press Conference wearing a dressing gown then.

And does he want us all to go to games, but don’t go to games?

Gaffer come on we’re here to shake things up
Just picture it.

"Taylor!!, your goal return is very disappointing so far this season. From now on, after training has finished you will have 2 hours of shooting practice . . . alone . . . . in your pants . . . .outside my office until further notice"

Just picture it.

"Taylor!!, your goal return is very disappointing so far this season. From now on, after training has finished you will have 2 hours of shooting practice . . . alone . . . . in your pants . . . .outside my office until further notice"
That’s the spirit 😊

Back
Top Bottom