Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve already spoken to someone right? I can’t remember who but I’m sure someone confirmed that on here.

A few months ago Appleton was the choice, but he’s a slow builder, and yes once things get put into place we are like a well oiled machine. Unfortunately as it’s been left a bit too late, we need someone that can get these players going and motivate them, and get a tune out of a player like Murphy.

Wilder is the man for the short term to see us stay up. Then employ a DOF and head coach in the summer, along with new coaching staff.

I think there will be a lot of managers currently employed that will apply for this job. It’s an attractive job for managers, as they know we are not really a sacking club, and as a fanbase we are very patient. A new stadium on the horizon, and an exciting young talented crop of players coming through, then you have a state of the art training ground to work in.

It’s going to be interesting!

FDmWCl2XoAA56X8

Will they try and get Patrick Kluivert back on board 🙄 not that I am advocating such a move - just one for the archive remembering he was odds on at one point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom