Manager/Coach Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

• Total voters

Yellow River

Apologies if your name is not included, but I’ve restricted the final shortlist to 12.

Please vote and state the reasons for your choice.

Well I do have coaching badges, and am in a good position to set up a player exchange system with Oxford City...

Got to be @Manorlounger though hasn't it? If the players don't perform under the threat of a removal of biscuit rations, then nothing will work.

If Bazzer doesn’t win this I’m going to be fuming. I want to hear him calling RadOx from the team coach to moan about the striker situation.

He could get his grandson to do the postmatch interviews with Nathan. The young lad speaks more sense than the current incumbent.

Well I do have coaching badges, and am in a good position to set up a player exchange system with Oxford City...

Got to be @Manorlounger though hasn't it? If the players don't perform under the threat of a removal of biscuit rations, then nothing will work.
Harsh, very harsh. 😲
Of course, that kind of sanction would meet with the broad approval of the SSU.

bazzer would be a laugh for when auto-correct messes things up between him and the CEO.

'So bazzer, an interesting signing today.'

'Yes I know. It was supposed to be a new deal for Cameron Brannagan but unfortunately due to my fat thumbs, we've ended up giving a 4 year contract to Kenneth Branagh.'

I Voted DJ Sarge[Musical impresario] for his vast experience and sartorial elegance.
He ran the Manor club back in the day and was manager of local bands like Black Candy.
He is well known in Wycombe for his time spent at the ‘White Horse’ and would have no problem
keeping our young footballers in check with his cane stick!

A true forum legend if there ever was one.

I thought Edna might be on here, but maybe she missed out as Anne Other has a Yellows Forum account and Edna doesn't?

Back
Top Bottom