Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone listening to rad ox?
Yep.

They’re basically talking about Manning being the new boss.

Absolutely insane that the club’s official broadcaster is devoting an hour to our new boss (and there being a fair amount of negative sentiment from fans calling/texting in) without the club announcing anything or providing an official update.

Yet again: the club’s fan engagement is unbelievably poor. An absolute s**t show in that regard.

Yep.

They’re basically talking about Manning being the new boss.

Absolutely insane that the club’s official broadcaster is devoting an hour to our new boss (and there being a fair amount of negative sentiment from fans calling/texting in) without the club announcing anything or providing an official update.

Yet again: the club’s fan engagement is unbelievably poor. An absolute s**t show in that regard.
Absolutely

I'm listening to BBC Radio Oxford and i get the impression they've decided to do this programme rather than wait indefinitely for OUFC to make an official announcement or run a press conference.

They've probably been kept on hold all day and have decided they can't not report on fairly common knowledge.

Yes I'm confused. He hasn't been officially announced but they're talking like it's a done deal.
What is your opinion not the BBC 3 counties version of Jerome in his comments about how he and KR are very similar in the way they play the game

So the bbc 3 counties version of Jerome is saying Liam Manning plays very similar to Karl Robinson…..ffs
That’s good, the last three seasons were really enjoyable and we played some great stuff. We only needed a bit of steadiness and the odd left back and centre forward to push us on to the next level, which hopefully Manning will be able to give us.

This BBC RO show is so bizarre. I can’t remember Radio Oxford ever so openly reporting on something that hasn’t been officially confirmed - but almost as fact.

So so weird…

Why would they have an hr special when nothing announced yet doesn't make sense but this is oufc unless they announce manning on this special rad ox hr radio ox surely must know

This BBC RO show is so bizarre. I can’t remember Radio Oxford ever so openly reporting on something that hasn’t been officially confirmed - but almost as fact.

So so weird…

They probably got bored of waiting aswell.

Announcing Manning is like the never ending takeover last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom