Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @UTO may have been told to keep quiet.

I would say Nathan Jones odds going down to 4/1 fron 66/1 is interesting. It isn't just someone putting a tenner on him either. That must be a few hundred going on or inside knowledge.
Did the Lennon gamble also mean a few hundred going on or inside knowledge?

I would say Nathan Jones odds going down to 4/1 fron 66/1 is interesting. It isn't just someone putting a tenner on him either. That must be a few hundred going on or inside knowledge.
I would say if it was something substantial he’d have gone straight to favourite before they quickly closed the market.

Yes, the Outlaws forum is genuine.
I did wonder as it looks awful. Had to put my glasses on just to navigate it! But couple of comments on there about it, nothing meaty. Must have a reputation for talking crap judging by other comments…

I would say if it was something substantial he’d have gone straight to favourite before they quickly closed the market.
I would say that I literally watched it go from 33/1 to 8/1 on the press of a £10 button.

• React
Reactions: m
I did wonder as it looks awful. Had to put my glasses on just to navigate it! But couple of comments on there about it, nothing meaty. Must have a reputation for talking crap judging by other comments…

I always found it one of the worst forums going. AFC Wimbledon is another. Along with Chavenage.

Would anyone else support a total forum-wide ban on talking about betting and odds? Not just in this context but overall. Not only is it just a lot of nonsense speculation about easily-manipulated figures but also it wouldn't surprise me if we had a few gambling addicts and ex addicts amongst us and this constant talk of a little flutter may not be ideal

Would anyone else support a total forum-wide ban on talking about betting and odds? Not just in this context but overall. Not only is it just a lot of nonsense speculation about easily-manipulated figures but also it wouldn't surprise me if we had a few gambling addicts and ex addicts amongst us and this constant talk of a little flutter may not be ideal
I really hope they don’t watch any sports on TV.

I'll give you 5-1 it doesn't get banned

I am fed up of the music references on this thread that I don't understand! I'm 47 but didn't get into live music till my 20s so don't know what the f**k @Sarge and his mates are on about!!!!!

Anyway, as everything will be sorted tomorrow AM, here's a relevant song I do like:

Not been told to keep quiet. Was busy travelling to Man City yesterday.
Also not been much to update past couple days.
On Monday I said I’d be stunned if not announced before the weekend.
Last Friday, it was down to 4. Was couple meetings over weekend including a full board meeting. Was expecting them to make final decision and maybe offer the job on Monday.
There’s been a couple more interviews since the start of the week though.

Not been told to keep quiet. Was busy travelling to Man City yesterday.
Also not been much to update past couple days.
On Monday I said I’d be stunned if not announced before the weekend.
Last Friday, it was down to 4. Was couple meetings over weekend including a full board meeting. Was expecting them to make final decision and maybe offer the job on Monday.
There’s been a couple more interviews since the start of the week though.

Nathan Jones has had an interview?

I am fed up of the music references on this thread that I don't understand! I'm 47 but didn't get into live music till my 20s so don't know what the f**k @Sarge and his mates are on about!!!!!

Anyway, as everything will be sorted tomorrow AM, here's a relevant song I do like:

Razorlight? 🤮 That's what happens when you don't get into live music until your 20's I suppose! :ROFLMAO:

Yes. Thank you @Mojofilter. I'd like the BBC and channel 4 (and all media) to stop normalising gambling by mentioning odds when talking about horse races and football seasons, replacement managers etc.

I'm a gambling addict and my life has been ruined by it (been clean for a good few years) but I am annoyed by how football is so reliant on betting. It is just setting up young kids to get hooked.

However, I don't blame those who still gamble or mention odds on here - just fed up that bookies are making money out of such random as events as who will replace Karl f*****g Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom