Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This certainly doesn't sound like a cheap option. Wonder if he applied, or whether he was head hunted?

All disappeared, apparantly going to approach Charlton for Holden. Story was posted 2 hours ago. He was 16/1 before betting odds were pulled I believe
Was he the mystery man? Head hunted or did he apply?

Certainly out of the blue and no one mentioned anything like this

We seem to like Charlton managers 😮

Just messaged a Charlton fan, his response

"3rd club he has been linked to in the past couple of weeks, his agent being very busy trying to secure a long term deal be it with us or someone else. It’s very understandable as the people who brought him to the club are no longer there, and his contract is up at the end of the season but this is getting ridiculous."

Don’t want to alarm anyone but I’ve just received a text letting me know Lennon was at our game yesterday!

Was he the mystery man? Head hunted or did he apply?

Certainly out of the blue and no one mentioned anything like this

We seem to like Charlton managers 😮
I saw something yesterday where he lost his s**t in an interview after the game. Sounds like there is disputed ownership at Charlton between Sandval (who wants to offer him a new deal) & Good old Charlie Methven as they are in dispute over ownership of the club or being able to try and complete a takeover. He’s out of contract at the end of the season and no new deal in sight. Can see him being offered a 3 year deal on better money here & taking the job security. Interesting odds disappeared straight after the story dropped so must be substance to it.

Just messaged a Charlton fan, his response

"3rd club he has been linked to in the past couple of weeks, his agent being very busy trying to secure a long term deal be it with us or someone else. It’s very understandable as the people who brought him to the club are no longer there, and his contract is up at the end of the season but this is getting ridiculous."
Yep, was linked with Colchester last couple days. Take this article with a pinch of salt, standard Daily Mail antics

Please don't, UTO already has said there was no truth in the rumour I heard about the club contacting Lennon. 😗
I’ve now been text by another person telling me Neil Lennon was there. Hopefully he just wanted a day out.

Betting markets sometimes come down if a sudden flurry of larger amounts than has been placed so far, come in all together.
It's possible that the DM article has caused a lot of higher stakes to be placed in close proximity.
He will probably come back odds on once they have restructured the market if at all.

Betting markets sometimes come down if a sudden flurry of larger amounts than has been placed so far, come in all together.
It's possible that the DM article has caused a lot of higher stakes to be placed in close proximity.
As someone who works in the industry, spot on. If they see anyone with a sniff of an edge on them or insider knowledge the market gets suspended. Daily Mail article definitely triggered them to suspend I’d imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom