Ex Player Dickie

£15m is the absolute minimum I would think and £20m wouldn't be out of the question. Fingers crossed for a bidding war. I'd almost be happy with him bagging a few more against us if it meant someone pulled the trigger and put £2m in our account. Almost.

I imagine reading would be due some of the money with their own sell on agreed with us

£15m is the absolute minimum I would think and £20m wouldn't be out of the question. Fingers crossed for a bidding war. I'd almost be happy with him bagging a few more against us if it meant someone pulled the trigger and put £2m in our account. Almost.
I doubt he’ll play against us, they will field a changed side in a cup game against a lower league side

It's 20% sell on with Dickie. And Tiger could have sold Stevens if he was so desperate for a few quid back!
Exactly this...not everyone dances to the same tune. Plus £signs soon go up when discussing the future of players on here from some.

They got their cut when we sold him to QPR. It's not unheard of for transfers to include multiple sell on's but they're pretty rare and wasn't the case with Dickie.

How do you know this stuff?? Word of mouth, or do you manage to get to see a confidential contract?

How do you know this stuff?? Word of mouth, or do you manage to get to see a confidential contract?

It's all word of mouth and whispers, and very clearly not always accurate! But people in the game will openly talk about contract so there is a good idea of what's in them.

It's 20% sell on with Dickie. And Tiger could have sold Stevens if he was so desperate for a few quid back!
Fair comment. Not being negative. Just trying not to get to excited about a potential couple mill in the transfer kitty🤣

£20 million and a £4 million sell on a third of the stadium . One end (ha ha ) will have to be renamed the Dickie stand. Let's hope he's sold.

If grealish is worth 100m and Ben white 50m I’d say dickie should be worth 20-35m🤣

£20 million and a £4 million sell on a third of the stadium . One end (ha ha ) will have to be renamed the Dickie stand. Let's hope he's sold.
I'm sure it will be 20 per cent of profit so need to take 2 million off any transfer fee 1st

I haven’t listened yet, but I see that NTT20 have done an interview with Dickie
Gives Karl Robinson a glowing review for helping development.

Interestingly doesn't rubbish transfer speculation, says Premier League is his goal with or without QPR, and does the whole "I play for these guys now, and we'll see what ends up happening" line.

I assume it would have to be a big fee if he went in the next couple of weeks. QPR are a playoff shoo-in this season, and that immediately gets binned if they lose Dickie.

Gives Karl Robinson a glowing review for helping development.

Interestingly doesn't rubbish transfer speculation, says Premier League is his goal with or without QPR, and does the whole "I play for these guys now, and we'll see what ends up happening" line.

I assume it would have to be a big fee if he went in the next couple of weeks. QPR are a playoff shoo-in this season, and that immediately gets binned if they lose Dickie.
Unless they sign Moore as a replacement 😉

Back
Top Bottom