Ex Player Dickie

Oldman159

I hope the scouts were watching ‘tricky dickie’s’ wussy back pass last Saturday. ?Definitely not multi million material. ? I guess he will have to stay with us. The worry is that there are several clubs higher up the ladder who are as bad or worse.

(yes, Spurs, I’m talking about you...)

At least he will be all scored out if he plays against us.....

The scouts are watching!

We could be in line for a lovely injection of cash. Newcastle, Crystal Palace, and West Ham are interested i’m reliably informed.

Super Rob, keep adding a few more £ on that price tag every week! Nathan Collins (a young CB) went from Stoke to Burnley for £12M, so with the name Dickie is making for himself QPR should be asking for £15M at the very minimum. So with our nice little sell on clause it looks like we could be looking at a fantastic pay day, another £2.5M to £3M.

Incidentally Southampton just sold Vestergaard to Leicester for £15M so are in the market for a centre back...

Super Rob, keep adding a few more £ on that price tag every week! Nathan Collins (a young CB) went from Stoke to Burnley for £12M, so with the name Dickie is making for himself QPR should be asking for £15M at the very minimum. So with our nice little sell on clause it looks like we could be looking at a fantastic pay day, another £2.5M to £3M.

Incidentally Southampton just sold Vestergaard to Leicester for £15M so are in the market for a centre back...

I'm more hoping he takes them on a promotion charge this season, in case we have a clause of that nature (maybe a cheeky half mil). The league this season is not looking very strong at all, Fulham and West Brom aside. Then his price tag also goes up to the region of £20m-25m before he's even kicked a PL ball. If he proves with QPR to boss the PL like we know he can, then the sky is the limit for his price tag.

If I remember, QPR get good money for their players usually so hopefully they won’t let him go on the cheap!

Would also think he has plenty of years on his contact so again, that’ll help push any bid higher.

If I remember, QPR get good money for their players usually so hopefully they won’t let him go on the cheap!

Would also think he has plenty of years on his contact so again, that’ll help push any bid higher.
The link above indicates that he still has another three years on his QPR contract.

They drive a hard bargain. They got 20m for Eze. Got to be in the 10 to 20 million window. Should see us bank 1.5m I would have thought.

Do we definitely have a sell on clause? If so I hope to god that is not what’s taking this takeover forever and a day to be completed. Tiger waiting for a couple mill bonus and a see you later

Do we definitely have a sell on clause? If so I hope to god that is not what’s taking this takeover forever and a day to be completed. Tiger waiting for a couple mill bonus and a see you later
20%

It's 20% sell on with Dickie. And Tiger could have sold Stevens if he was so desperate for a few quid back!

Back
Top Bottom