Rob Dickie

The issue is the team lacks leaders (among other things). As an experienced pro, he'll need to gut this one out for the team.

Whilst Mousinho's mistakes have been teh ones that have cost us, I would still have Dickie in for Martin. No coincidence that Mousinho's form has dipped since playing alongside Martin.

I'm sorry but as young and niaeve as our team was on Saturday as has been the case for a while Mous needs dropping. Every now and then there are some players who for some inexplicable reason get picked again and again after failing again and again. Mous is one of these players. That said martin isn't a huge amount better. Neither are in the same league as either Nelson or Dunkley last season. When either challenge for a ball in the air I am nowhere near as confident as last season. We said we needed a player confident on the ball to replace Dunks but neither seem capable of passing the ball forward it's always lego or ruffles that do the passing or it goes back to eastwood who has no option to lump it forward to wes.

Why would Mousinho move here from Burton Albion where he was club captain and comfortable in his life trust me it is true

Why would Mousinho move here from Burton Albion where he was club captain and comfortable in his life trust me it is true

Where he wasn't getting games and players were being brought in to replace him? Big difference between captain and 'club' captain.
Unlike the venerable Mr Burrett, i'm afraid I don't trust you x

I would have to say I absolutely do not believe it.

We have no reason to trust you, unless someone happens to know you are his agent. Please tell us how you know this to be true.

Was hardly a great goal though was it? I'm not even sure of how much he was aware of the ball til it had already crossed the line!

Was hardly a great goal though was it? I'm not even sure of how much he was aware of the ball til it had already crossed the line!
Not sure anybody cares one jot how good it was. It was a vital goal and he also defended really well

This lad is looking like a cracking acquisition. Does simple things simply and doesn't P**s about.

This lad is looking like a cracking acquisition. Does simple things simply and doesn't P**s about.
Totally agree, fair enough he has made a few mistakes but he's still young and learning, fair play to our recruitment team for spotting him

Can’t wait to see him alongside Nelson. Could be an excellent partnership and having someone of Nelson’s class and composure alongside him will only improve him as a player.

He had a good first half against Shrewsbury. It was very noticeable that he had a real go at Mousinho for the casual backpass that Eastwood had to sort out early on in the game. It showed the lack of leadership in the team when a young guy has to rip into the captain.

I saw a tweet floating around from a John Madjeski Academy coach very surprised Dickie was good enough to play in L1. Wasn't complimentary in the slightest. It surprised me - Dickie has had been a little up down but not as bad as he made out.

Back
Top Bottom