Away Match Day Thread 30/09/2023 L1: Stevenage v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE’VE MET U BEFORE

Upon promotion to the EFL in 2010 Stevenage Borough changed its name to Stevenage FC and the first football league fixture between the clubs occurred in
February 2011 with the game ending goalless at Broadhall Way.

United: R Clarke - B Purkiss H Worley J Wright A Tonkin - P McLaren J Payne S Clist - T Craddock J Constable S Hackney
Subs: A Hall S MacLean J Midson

Att: 2,590

Fo4KsFyWcAsSxBg

Last edited:
PLAYED FOR BOTH

Dqrg6ocWkAIc3RR

Includes Steve Seddon, John Mousinho, Jake Forster-Caskey , Alex MacDonald, Patrick Hoban, Phil Edwards,
Simon Heslop, Lee Cox, Armand Gnanduillet, Harry Worley, Mitchell Cole, Kane Hemmings, Canice Carroll and Tyrone Marsh.

I'm sticking to 1-5 it's worked the last two weeks 😄 (yes I know the games finished 0-3 , 3-0 ) I will be very happy with 0-1 🤞

On to victorrrryyyy!!!!!

Good news about Henry, maybe a spot on the bench for him today. A savvy veteran could be a useful commodity in todays anticipated slogfest of a match.

REF WATCH

47 year old Carl Brook from Hastings, East Sussex is today’s man in the middle.
Brook was appointed to the EFL in the summer of 2020. This season he has refereed 8 matches issuing 44 yellow cards and one red.
His last U’s fixture was the 1-2 home defeat to Chelsea U.21 in the EFL Trophy in October 2022 and he refereed Stevenage’s 3-1
victory over Walsall in March at the Lamex Stadium.

F6jbzsVbkAAFUzQ

On to victorrrryyyy!!!!!

Good news about Henry, maybe a spot on the bench for him today. A savvy veteran could be a useful commodity in todays anticipated slogfest of a match.

I am ashamed to admit I completely forgot James Henry was still around in the past few weeks. This will be a bit too early for him you'd think but hope he's back to full form soon.

As to the game, will obviously be tough but we have the skills and ideas to win. Think it will be a goal in it either way.

I am ashamed to admit I completely forgot James Henry was still around in the past few weeks. This will be a bit too early for him you'd think but hope he's back to full form soon.

As to the game, will obviously be tough but we have the skills and ideas to win. Think it will be a goal in it either way.
I too forgot about him, because it feels like we haven't missed him. There hasn't been a point this season where I've felt 'we really need Henry back if we're going to pick up points this season' like we have with injured players in the past couple of seasons.

Obviously will be good to see him back, but where does he fit into this side, and who would drop out of the squad to accommodate him?

Anyone else not received their tickets yet? I ordered ours online on Monday. I’m guessing take evidence of purchase and re-print at Stevenage?

Anyone else not received their tickets yet? I ordered ours online on Monday. I’m guessing take evidence of purchase and re-print at Stevenage?

Should have been told you needed to collect them. I ordered Monday too and it said for delivery but I was passing ticket office yesterday and they were waiting for collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom