Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/10/19 League Cup OUFC v Sunderland +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OWS says radio commentary only in the UK. Live video available for overseas iFollow customers. I'm sure the OWS know.

Looks like there’s going to be loads of roadworks due to line repainting on the A34 tonight after 9pm. Could be hardwork getting home after the game.

The OWS says radio commentary only in the UK. Live video available for overseas iFollow customers. I'm sure the OWS know.
For me, the next video match pass available for purchase is Portsmouth. Has anyone bought video access for tonight (or has a season pass and definitely has access)?

Might be worth getting a subscription (depending how much it is) for beIN sports then. Gotta use a VPN again though as its not available in the UK.

Available in these countries, should be on Mobdro as well

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    64.3 KB · Views: 57
From the preview item in ifollow app:
COVERAGE
You can follow the whole game on twitter through @OUFCOfficial, or here in our Match Centre, and hear the game in iFollow if you are in the UK or see it if you are abroad.

Thought if you were booked in the league/Carabeo/FAcup they all count toward a ban but the P**s pot trophy doesn’t count
Rules changed last year (again!) Red cards count across all competitions. Accumulated yellows are competition-specific. 5 x yellows in the league = suspension (reset after 19 fixtures I think.) FA and Milk Cups: 2 x yellows = suspension (reset after quarter finals). I seem to remember the P***Pot has some stupid rule where yellows count in the overall tally but can't be spent in the trophy.

Ill be taking out a sub to beIN sports then. Saw somewhere that its around 8 quid a month. Will do some more research

Is it on Mac?

Looks like you can get a 7 day free trial for beIN. Will try it when Im home.

Just arrived very early at the ground and spoke to some Mackems who were very confused at the shape of the stadium! They said ‘where’s the rest of your ground like?’ ?Had to explain it was Kasham who knew nothing about football atmospheres and how that can roar the team on to great things. Anyway should still be crackling tonight even so! COYY

Is it just me or is time going slow been so excited for today’s game dunno why maybe it’s because there’s a full house and under the lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom