Away Match Day Thread +++ 12/11/2019 Crawley Town V OUFC Leasing.com football league trophy +++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
in effect a 'dead rubber' as weve already qualified from the group stage
Squad players & U23s/U18s will feature Idve thought

not one Im getting excited about ( though I'll keep n eye/ear on how the match progresses- unbeaten run is an unbeaten run, isnt it?)

for anyone interested Crawley are doing a reduced rate of entry for tomorrows match ...

Ten quid for a night in Crawley in a tarnished competition - a game made even more meaningless because we have already already qualified for the next bit and they can't?

Let me think about that...

Stevens
Long Jones Moore Berkoe
Sykes Sole Baptiste
Hall Agyei Forde

Think that would be enough 1st teamers to avoid any fines?
0-4, Hall x2, Agyei + Sykes

Stevens
Long Jones Moore Berkoe
Sykes Sole Baptiste
Hall Agyei Forde

Think that would be enough 1st teamers to avoid any fines?
0-4, Hall x2, Agyei + Sykes
I would go with something like that.
On the bench Lopes, Lofthouse, and some of the other young players

Are any of the lads who got pro deals in the summer likely to get a a look in?
Sade, Berkoe, Allardyce, Heap, McCreadie, Crooks etc?

I get playing the youth to give them a bit of experience but the first team have not got a game until Southend which is 12 days away. So I could see robbo naming a strong line up in this.

I get playing the youth to give them a bit of experience but the first team have not got a game until Southend which is 12 days away. So I could see robbo naming a strong line up in this.

Aye. I'll be surprised if Mackie doesn't play a part.

Did Agyei appearing as sub for 2 minutes yesterday count towards the rule of certain number of first teamers?

Will there be more than 300 watching the game ? Surely a candidate for the lowest crowd to witness a U’s first team competitive match.

Last edited:
EAzjtFxXYAAz8PI

Played for both includes Dannie Bulman ( currently the oldest pro.in the EFL aged 41 in January), Jamie Cook, Wes Thomas,
Tyrone Barnett, Jon-Paul Pittman, Josh Payne, Jake Wright and Craig McAllister.

Yeah but they only played on Sunday, that’s not enough recovery time!

Two lincoln yellows travelling down for this crucial match, A MUST WIN GAME.....!
Its the beauty of booking a holiday (over the international break) and flying out of Gatwick on a Wednesday morning only to realise we play Creepy Crawlies on the Tuesday night, so may as well kill two birds with one stone....
Agreed it could be the lowest crowd ever to see OUFC play a competitive match however what else is there to do in Crawley on an evening waiting to go on a cruise around Cyprus, Turkey, Crete and Israel......!
COME ON YOU YELLOWS...........!

Seems so hard to get knocked out of this cup! Might we see another epic meaningless penalty shoot out like chelsea the other year?

Two lincoln yellows travelling down for this crucial match, A MUST WIN GAME.....!
Its the beauty of booking a holiday (over the international break) and flying out of Gatwick on a Wednesday morning only to realise we play Creepy Crawlies on the Tuesday night, so may as well kill two birds with one stone....
Agreed it could be the lowest crowd ever to see OUFC play a competitive match however what else is there to do in Crawley on an evening waiting to go on a cruise around Cyprus, Turkey, Crete and Israel......!
COME ON YOU YELLOWS...........!

This is about the only valid reason to attend this fixture.

Great planning ! ? (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom