Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/10/19 League Cup OUFC v Sunderland +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone making their way to the ground early, the gate to get into the east stand carpark is closed, guessing they will open it later, you can go it via the bowlplex carpark and go up the side of the north stand if people want to do that, strange they wouldn't have it open now

EDIT: it's now open

Last edited:
For anybody looking for a stream later, check www.fotyval.com closer to kick off. Sometimes links don’t go up until five minutes before games start, but it’s by far the best I’ve ever seen. No apps, no software needed etc. Absolutely fantastic. It might be there, it might not, but it usually has most games you can think of.

Or so I’ve been told. I don’t like to dabble in such things myself and of course, I’d never, ever endorse such behaviour.

Important with any live stream to download Adblocker Plus first of all. 100% safe and will cut out most of the adverts and pop ups.

Most streams update the full evening schedule around six o'clock. Not that I would ever use one

Important with any live stream to download Adblocker Plus first of all. 100% safe and will cut out most of the adverts and pop ups.

Most streams update the full evening schedule around six o'clock. Not that I would ever use one
I’m glad that you too don’t indulge in this filth.

I see this as a free hit and a chance to market the club to potential fans. Not overly bothered about the result. Probably yet another tedious 3-0 canter though ?

Is it just me or is time going slow been so excited for today’s game dunno why maybe it’s because there’s a full house and under the lights

Also, we're (marginally) favourites to reach the last eight of a major cup competition for the first time in more than 30 years!

I know that the League is the most important thing.....but right now this game feels pretty damn important.

Wish I was there......

Can’t remember the last time I had this buzz... it’s been brewing since Saturday.

Free game, team full of confidence, a winnable fixture, under the lights and a sell out..

Bring it on.

??

Also, we're (marginally) favourites to reach the last eight of a major cup competition for the first time in more than 30 years!

I know that the League is the most important thing.....but right now this game feels pretty damn important.

Wish I was there......
For fans of a certain age like myself I can not remember Oxford getting to the last 8 of a major trophy I can’t remember Oxford in the championship so this season could be special for a certain section of fans aswel as the older ones who do remember these things ?

Hopefully the football specials are putting on two buses per route tonight. On these cup games, the Carterton OX3 is often full before it leaves Witney.

Another thirty minutes and I'm on my way down to bus stop.

Just arrived, car park is filling up quickly and lot of folk already milling about.
COYYs!!!

What happened? Did your meet and greet + valet let you down sir?
Not sure, handed the keys to some chap who seemed a tad surprised, I was taken aback at the speed he left with the Porsche. Youth of today, what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom