Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/10/19 League Cup OUFC v Sunderland +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in a long time, I've got butterflies in my stomach this morning due to excitement about an Oxford game. I put this down to:

- Cup glory in the past under the lights
- The great experience in the last round
- The massive prize on offer if we win - either a chance to reach the SFs if we draw a L1/2 side or a plum tie worth about 200k to the club if we draw a Premiership club
- A full house and a great atmosphere

Please, please, please don't f*ck it up OUFC!

If Gorrin gets booked tonight does he miss Saturday? With the current situation of injuries in midfield I wonder if this is playing on KR mind. I want to play the strongest possible side but Gorrin would be vital away to pompey and then if booked in that match I assume he would be out of the cup game?
No he wont as it is a different competition

If you can buy an extra 5/10 mins on your arrival time and you're ok with a 15 min walk the car park on Cuddesdon Way next to Blackbird Leys Park (OX4 6JP), five mins from the Black Bird pub, is a good option.
isn’t it all restricted parking on a match day round the leys?

It's being streamed live tonight in sunny Spain so I'll be able to watch the Mighty Yellows hopefully get through to the next round. It won't be as easy as West Ham turned out to be but I think we'll get through by the odd goal.

I’d play:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Sole
Sykes Baptiste
Hall Taylor Fosu​

Give Gorrin a rest and see if Sole can stand up to the big occasion. I’d like to rest Fosu as well but not sure if Forde is fit enough to start yet.
After watching 23s last week I don't think young F Sole is anywhere near ready for this yet

If Sole is going to get a go then surely you' d play him initially in the doesn't actually matter game in the doesn't matter much cup?

Has been a few months since I came by car but pretty sure all streets between the stadium and Blackbird Leys road are in the CPZ. Streets on the other side are ok, including Cuddesdon Way.
Only in the CPZ, you can get spaces around Field Avenue without any problems ....... or have a non-driving sister with a Visitors permit. ? ? (y)
usually park in Sandford/Henley rd but reckon that will be packed there so may try the leys
@Essexyellows - where can i get one of these non-driving sisters from?

Only in the CPZ, you can get spaces around Field Avenue without any problems ....... or have a non-driving sister with a Visitors permit. ? ? (y)
There is a lot of free parking near the ground if you look for it and search on the OCC website. It tells you where you can and cannot park...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom