Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/10/19 League Cup OUFC v Sunderland +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's happened to the programme today. A couple of pretty obvious errors in thd first few pages.

Unable to make the game tonight as on shift will be catching the second half on radio on extended t break ?

Don't understand, I've been nervous all day. Just because of a little game of football. But we will win, probable not such a pretty match tonight but I'm going for 2-0.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Pity it's not on iFollow, I'll have to be naughty I guess.

Sounds like we're the happier of the two about the team selection

Wanted to go to to the club shop to spend some money on club merchandise but the fence is up behind the north stand. Despite being on my own I was refused entry past it, I can understand groups of lads but someone on their own is pathetic. I seen them send Sunderland fans and their kids back around the long way too, fuckin ridiculous !

Last edited:
This has got to be one of the longest pre-kickoff MDTs ever! A real indication of the enthusiasm for this team at the minute imo.

When I predict we win we lose, and when I predict we lose we win, but I really do think we'll win this. Strip away the name and history from Sunderland though and we are the superior club at this moment in time. They've lost three in a row on the road and are in a state of managerial upheaval, while we're flying. A strong lineup too, which should have enough going forward to penetrate their 5 at the back.

Wish I could be there! Bet the atmosphere is immense. Come on lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom