Home Match Day Thread +++ 27/11/2018 OUFC vs Rochdale Match Day Thread +++

A couple of errors from Eastwood and we really should have hammered them.tonight.
Browne was superb and most of the players had very good games. Henry and Hanson did well in my view.
Oh and a couple of terrific goals. The third especially was a great move.
Four points off the bottom 4 and after 5 points in eleven that is some recovery.
Some tougher games coming up now but there is no reason why we can't compete with any team in this league.

Couldn’t get there because of work. First experience of I player. Not bad - but old Nick has a few problems with player recognition. Impressed with our fluency. Eastwood played like he was on the sauce. Rochdale are made for us though - they play attractively but give up so much space.. our technical ability is very decent for L1 and we capitalised.

And as this for Checkatrade fixture farrago. Poor stuff EFL

I heard reference to the Checkatrade fixture stuff on the radio in the way back. What’s the issue?

If anyone has ever earnt the right to have a very rare shocker of a game it's Easty. He was still clever enough to have it on a night we score 4 tho. Legend.

Plus he also made a couple of outstanding saves. Definite legend.

• React
Reactions: MJB
A couple of errors from Eastwood and we really should have hammered them.tonight.
Browne was superb and most of the players had very good games. Henry and Hanson did well in my view.
Four points off the bottom 4 and after 5 points in eleven that is some recovery.
Some tougher games coming up now but there is no reason why we can't compete with any team in this league.
WE have dodgy moments but are becoming a pretty decent side, lots of dangerous attackers and solid at the back. Sign a striker in Jan and we can aim for mid table

I heard reference to the Checkatrade fixture stuff on the radio in the way back. What’s the issue?
Spurs kids have a "busy" schedule, so they have flexed their muscle and had the game moved to 2 weeks later. Sod us, all about their precious darlings. Winkers

WE have dodgy moments but are becoming a pretty decent side, lots of dangerous attackers and solid at the back. Sign a striker in Jan and we can aim for mid table
6 points from mid table. I think that we need to win to get mid table early in the New year. The sign us in January are very important.
When is Baptiste back?

I think Mackie played tonight like I expected him to play when he first arrived. He never stopped. Well done

Yes. Exactly how I was told he would play by a Forest fan at the time. She said something along the lines of “He’ll run around. A lot. And I don’t mean that in a bad way.” I think we all get why he was signed now. Played 90 minutes today too.

Really enjoyed tonight played some good stuff.
Let’s hope it’s the start of another good run.

COYY

Fair play to Robinson and the coaching team. They’ve certainly found a winning formula at home and the team are playing some decent stuff. Was impressed with Brannagan tonight, he’s really grown into the role since Moshino has filled I the hole behind him. hopefully we can get a result at Plymouth at get a plum 3rd draw..

but there is no reason why we can't compete with any team in this league.

Err, what like Bradford

Played a lot better last night, managed to get in behind them and deliver better balls into the box/danger area. Obviously Browne was MOTM (shame he didn’t get his hatrick), but thought Mackie led the line really well and managed to get the attention of at least two of their defenders meaning it gave space for our players in behind.

Overall a much better performance with goals/edge to the game. Just typical it was a poor attendance and horrendous atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom