Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/12/2018 Doncaster Rovers v OUFC Matchday Thread +++

We played really well but our shooting was poor. Henry, brannigan and especially browne and nelson wasted good chances

Yes bench situation worries me too. We have a fantastic first 11 now, but very little beyond that. There will need to be some rotation over busy games.
Fantastic, maybe, yes, but can always be improved upon. Specifically in one or two areas.

Yes bench situation worries me too. We have a fantastic first 11 now, but very little beyond that. There will need to be some rotation over busy games.
I would say our current 1st eleven is the best we have had since we returned to league 1...If Holmes / Curruthers cant make the bench then need to move on, but Baptiste is due back, so those 3 on the bench and it starts to look really strong. (Sign a striker happy days)

Another great point on the road. Keep doing that and win the home games will see us climb the table.

Three favourable games coming up. I think we should be looking to get at least 7 points from them. Southend are no great shakes, and are no longer our bogey team. That title goes to Fleetwood. Bristol Rovers is very winnable, and Plymouth are dire!

As I live in North Yorkshire, my Leeds Utd supporting mate said they are after Browne in January window? I can see this happening, unfortunately.

And, a fair and unbiased report. Actually enjoyed watching that.

I think that gave the clearest angle why the Ref gave a penalty as it looks like Dickie had hold of the forward. That said this could be because the forward was backing into Dickie, as well as holding Dickie, which caused Dickie to fall and instinctively grab him to protect himself as the forward was obviously going to fall in that scenario.

I think that gave the clearest angle why the Ref gave a penalty as it looks like Dickie had hold of the forward. That said this could be because the forward was backing into Dickie, as well as holding Dickie, which caused Dickie to fall and instinctively grab him to protect himself as the forward was obviously going to fall in that scenario.
Penalty decision was judged to be “ generous” on Quest last night.

The illusive away win will come. Surely it will be next away game against Plymouth. That's probably too easy though.

There was more pulling in the Leeds game just now than Dickie yesterday, no foul. Shows how frustrating that rule is

Back
Top Bottom