Away Match Day Thread 13/09/22: L1 - Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look like what we are TBH. A bit of quality - but so short in so many areas. And the worst part is that this is an improved team from where we were a couple of weeks ago.

That said we’ve weathered the early storm - and now need to get a foothold in the game if possible.

Anyone getting iFollow commentary ?
Is it still that bad? I refuse to pay for it now. After being forced to during lockdown and it not improving one I flat out refuse now. I use this fine forum and twitter to keep up to date

Is it still that bad? I refuse to pay for it now. After being forced to during lockdown and it not improving one I flat out refuse now. I use this fine forum and twitter to keep up to date
The commentary is fine, it's from the BBC. In fairness, my biggest gripe during lockdown was too many replays while the game was still flowing. That seems to have been reduced a lot this season. I can't get to many games so happy to see the games on ifollow and quite happy with the quality of the stream.

We look like what we are TBH. A bit of quality - but so short in so many areas. And the worst part is that this is an improved team from where we were a couple of weeks ago.

That said we’ve weathered the early storm - and now need to get a foothold in the game if possible.

Good pressing, no end product

Ooh f**k, they nearly got one there. Good save by Easty but the follow up could've gone in.

It's £4.49 a month. I'm obviously in the minority but couldn't care less, the commentary is absolutely fine. 4 pounds sterling and fifty pence. A month. Price of a pint.

Good control of the game so far. Feel we look vulnerable down our left, and likely to switch off mentally though.

It's £4.49 a month. I'm obviously in the minority but couldn't care less, the commentary is absolutely fine. 4 pounds sterling and fifty pence. A month. Price of a pint.
As an exile (outside of Oxfordshire) it's really frustrating how far behind the action it is, and the numerous times it has just flat out refused to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom