• Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible game between two awful teams - although we were the worse of the two.

There is no pace or invention about the side at all, and the passing was frankly laughable at times.

Eastwood our best player. Negru made a very good full debut. Widschut was once a decent player - he isn't any longer.

The result wasn't really good enough, and that is 13 without a win.

Ten minutes gone and I'm calling it now.
0-0
Dum di dum.

Defensively, not bad. Findlay and Negru did OK. Long better in second half. Easty the MOM by a distance.
Midfield, awful.
GOD OK but drifts in and out of the game.
I liked Fleming when he came on, added some impetus. Yanic about as much use as Anne Frank's drum kit.
PV a bunch of nasty bastards with fans to match, but unlucky not to have had a clear penalty.
Another point towards safety.

giphy.gif

It's the same group of crap players. The manager can only make them more of a solid unit which he has achieved so far.
We don't look good enough to do this - but clearly the s**t if we go down is not on Manning (although I don't think he is the right man for us) -its partly on Robinson obviously but its even more on those 2 cowardly muppets who fiddled whilst we burned most of the season - and if we are relegated, they should both be sacked immediately - utter bottlers

Stay calm. We got an away point against a team above us in the league. We have no divine right to win matches like this. At the end of the day we have opened a 2 point gap on the relegation places.

This is crap, I don’t think the manager has what it takes to get us out of this s**t
He's managed us for four games, lost none of them and picked up four points - all with players that aren't his and an unbalanced squad lacking in goalscorers. I think he's doing ok, and a little patience is needed when it comes to the manager. He's not the one who got us in this position.

Will the owners man up get a plane ticket to the U.K. and hold a face to face fans do in and see the disgust and anger that we have?
Will they set out their commitment to the club and not just the stadium but actually give the budget to sort this s**t out.
Come on Bakri and Thohir man’s up and get your arses over here.

Cambridge are worrying me atm. Unlike us, they have shown they are capable of winning football matches. They'll be up for it at home against Peterborough next week and then have a winnable tie against Wycombe. I won't be surprised to see us drop into the bottom four at some point over the next few weeks and think it is going to go down to the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom