Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that wasn’t pretty.
The only consolation is it’s another point on the board and we still have our head above the water line.
Also none of our relegation rivals did any better than we did today.
Clutching at straws I know.

It wasn't good w
That was good enough 2 months ago. It isn't now. Ask the board why - see if they know yet.
It wasn't good enough 2 months ago. Manning can only play with the players at his disposal.

The highs and lows of footy.
Unfortunately only us level headed fans appreciate that we have a sxxx squad.

We didn't fail for effort

Long, Murphy Yanic Joseph could not trap or pass a ball on a billard table.

Donker please just 18 and is playing well but at L1 level just not ready

Findlay and Brown 2 complete donkeys but make up with effort.

Must stop but hey-ho this bunch may still get us out of this relegation battle

🙏

• React
Reactions: sox
Have to say I didn’t expect anything but a point from this game.
Having played very well against SW who come to attack we looked good at times.
Games like this Accy,Morecambe,Cambridge, Fleetwood, Burton away from home we always struggle.
Expect us to be more positive next two home games because Bolton and Pompey will be similar to SW

It wasn't good w

It wasn't good enough 2 months ago. Manning can only play with the players at his disposal.
2 months ago I'd have given you my right arm for 0-0 away anywhere! We couldn't buy points. But... The consequences of our indecision is we now have 6 games to save our skins and the squad is what we made it as a club. Regardless of the squad, we have what we have to stay up. Draws away at desperately poor sides is not good enough anymore.

Does anyone know if I need to be connected to Wi-Fi to watch iFollow games abroad? I live in Spain now and have a Spanish phone number, but my stream cut off and have received the message of ‘I can’t watch from my current location’?bienvenedo
Does anyone know if I need to be connected to Wi-Fi to watch iFollow games abroad? I live in Spain now and have a Spanish phone number, but my stream cut off and have received the message of ‘I can’t watch from my current location’?
Bienvenedo Tomox, WiFi is a must and I switch off my VPN and it works ok for me.

It’s difficult to see where a win will come from, against anyone.
Joseph and O’Donkors efforts and Findlays miss header.
We’re 2nd best on loose ball and McQuanes head looked elsewhere today.
Good start by Negru.
Good to see a manager react, they were threatening by doubling up on Brown with long cross field balls, cut out with the introduction of Fleming

0-0 against port vale is a bit meh but we are still two points clear of the drop zone so that's a positive shame about our next 3 games but stranger things could happen I think we will get 5 points from the next 3

Barnsley had a man red carded today. Will whoever it is miss our hands?

relegation is clearly the only thing that will satisfy @Swaby39 or @RyanioBirdio

I'd love us to have Elliot Moore or Lewis Bate fit and available and to have signed better players overall.

But as we are stuck with the players, and fixtures that we have not losing at a team above us in the league isn't a bad result.

We're two points above the drop zone. If we are in the place where we absolutely have to get three points I'm sure Manning will gamble and set up differently. Otherwise I don't know what others suggest to ensure better results.- Sacrifice a goat?

Will the owners man up get a plane ticket to the U.K. and hold a face to face fans do in and see the disgust and anger that we have?
Will they set out their commitment to the club and not just the stadium but actually give the budget to sort this s**t out.
Come on Bakri and Thohir man’s up and get your arses over here.
I don't think the issue is budget though, its giving that Muppet so long in his position of manager albeit with plenty of support from many on here. We certainly don't have a relegation size budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom