Dot Counting 10,000 for Exeter

Attendance tracking
Decent, steady sales yesterday of about 200 meaning we're at 7,450 as of midnight.

That's still 1,200 ahead of the Port Vale game, higher than sales for any game this season at midnight on Friday (so three full sales days ahead of schedule), and 250 more than our total home sales for the Carlisle game. From this point on we have sold 1,900 against Carlisle, 1,500 against Charlton, and 1,900 against Port Vale. If we take the worst case example above (and I'm not sure that's what will happen, as I think we'll do better) then another 1,500 will give us 8,950 meaning 1,050 from Exeter = 10,000 total.

I actually think we'll exceed our share of it, so it's over to Exeter to sell their tickets.
Decent midweek sales of about 200 yesterday, leaving us at 7,650 at midnight. The, normally reserved, front rows in the end blocks of SSL have now been released, as those blocks are virtually sold out.

We normally sell 1,400 to 1,600 from this point on, so we are looking at 9,000+ home fans. With Exeter having sold 730 as of yesterday morning, they should bring 1,000+ meaning 10,000+ is on.

Decent midweek sales of about 200 yesterday, leaving us at 7,650 at midnight. The, normally reserved, front rows in the end blocks of SSL have now been released, as those blocks are virtually sold out.

We normally sell 1,400 to 1,600 from this point on, so we are looking at 9,000+ home fans. With Exeter having sold 730 as of yesterday morning, they should bring 1,000+ meaning 10,000+ is on.

Great work Colin!

People of YF - Get friends and family there, if you can. Take advantage of the Jack FM offer, if you can.

One REALLY big collective effort could see us really push this on to a near 10,500+ crowd. The players and management deserve it...

Sales yesterday of just under 300, which was pretty much in line with my forecast, and normal for a Thursday before a "bigger" crowd. It leaves us at about 7,900 home sales, which is 1,100 ahead of Port Vale at the same stage. It's 700 higher than the total home sales for the Carlisle game, and about level with the total home sales for the Charlton home game. It's 200 below the total home sales for Port Vale, so will be our biggest attendance of home fans this season by some distance.

I think we'll be very close to 9,000 home fans (hopefully just over) and should top 10,000 if Exeter bring 1,000 (which they should do as they'd sold 730 48 hours ago).

Will report back either late tonight, or early tomorrow morning.

Those of us in the SSU Premium don’t need to worry about that. We get provided with robes that wouldn’t be out of place in the spa of Claridge’s.
You won't forget to warm my seat for me tomorrow, will you dear boy?

Nothing to do with dot counting, and I unfortunately can't get to tomorrow's game, but I did manage to get a photo that's my new avatar, and couldn't resist sharing it!

I see the club is promoting having a sea of yellow scarves as the players come out. With all the ST holder scarves as well as the others we already have it would make for a good welcome from the bumper crowd.

Back
Top Bottom