Dot Counting 10,000 for Exeter

Attendance tracking

ECYellow

5 wins from the first 7 games and 1 point off the top.

Next league game? Home vs top of the league.

Next week feels like an opportunity to pack the Kass and back the boys on against Exeter.

You’d imagine they’ll travel in reasonable numbers. I’d imagine 1000 will travel from Devon.

Are the dot counters mobilising for this one? 👀

Next week feels like an opportunity to pack the Kass and back the boys on against Exeter.

You’d imagine they’ll travel in reasonable numbers. I’d imagine 1000 will travel from Devon.

Yep, 10k feels very doable and the players and staff deserve nothing less.

Plus, if we get a positive announcement from the County Council Cabinet on Tuesday there will be an even bigger excitement around the club.

How many will Exeter bring? At least 750 hopefully?

It's a designated Her Game Too so we should all look to promote this amongst the women and girls in our lives who may otherwise not go to games.

When we pushed the 10k games before, word of mouth and sharing across social media were both hugely successful.

Our home only attendanxe so far this season has been approx 7,200 agsinst Carlisle, 7,900 against Charlton and 8,200 against Port Vale. We need to be looking at 9000+ for Exeter as a realistic target for home fans but that is entirely achievable.

We need the club and @OUSP Secretary to really push the #HerGameToo. I know that Grace from OUSP will already be working her socks off in pushing this, but we need almost daily social media posts to keep it at the forefront of everyone's minds. And this needs to be about not only recognising the wonderful women who already follow our club but also contribute so much behind the scenes, it's also about attracting new women and girls to come to games and experience live football.

We also need to be proactive ourselves. Share the upcoming fixture details on social media and speak with friends and family to encourage people along. Put posters up in your work staff room, college, gyms, sports clubs, pubs etc. If you're driving to games, offer up a lift. Or arrange to meet up with people before the game to make this something more than just watching the game.

And finally, we need to ensure that we keep this pushed on here with daily updates on dot counting but also posts from those who are bringing others along. The more we speak about this on here, the more we build that excitement and the fear of missing out!

Let's make this happen!!

I'll be doing a count at midnight tonight, and reporting it back tomorrow morning.

I do think 10,000 might be on, and I think Exeter might travel better than we think, as this is one of their closer games, and they're not usually top of League One.

It's a designated Her Game Too so we should all look to promote this amongst the women and girls in our lives who may otherwise not go to games.

When we pushed the 10k games before, word of mouth and sharing across social media were both hugely successful.

Our home only attendanxe so far this season has been approx 7,200 agsinst Carlisle, 7,900 against Charlton and 8,200 against Port Vale. We need to be looking at 9000+ for Exeter as a realistic target for home fans but that is entirely achievable.

We need the club and @OUSP Secretary to really push the #HerGameToo. I know that Grace from OUSP will already be working her socks off in pushing this, but we need almost daily social media posts to keep it at the forefront of everyone's minds. And this needs to be about not only recognising the wonderful women who already follow our club but also contribute so much behind the scenes, it's also about attracting new women and girls to come to games and experience live football.

We also need to be proactive ourselves. Share the upcoming fixture details on social media and speak with friends and family to encourage people along. Put posters up in your work staff room, college, gyms, sports clubs, pubs etc. If you're driving to games, offer up a lift. Or arrange to meet up with people before the game to make this something more than just watching the game.

And finally, we need to ensure that we keep this pushed on here with daily updates on dot counting but also posts from those who are bringing others along. The more we speak about this on here, the more we build that excitement and the fear of missing out!

Let's make this happen!!
Is there anything in particular happening at the stadium in relation to #HerGameToo on Saturday?

My six year old girl comes up occasionally as she has a free season ticket, but my wife and eight year old daughter only come with us a few times a season.

This might be something they’d be be keen to come along to, but perhaps more so if anything specific is happening to promote the game to girls and women.

Is there anything in particular happening at the stadium in relation to #HerGameToo on Saturday?

My six year old girl comes up occasionally as she has a free season ticket, but my wife and eight year old daughter only come with us a few times a season.

This might be something they’d be be keen to come along to, but perhaps more so if anything specific is happening to promote the game to girls and women.

The women's team will be there to meet fans before the game and give out free tickets for their games too.

More information will be going out in the next few days I believe

The first taster from the club about the #HGT match went out a couple of weeks ago. In addition they've asked for female playlist suggestions already.
Grace and the club have been working on several things over the last weeks which will be drip fed during this week. Other things will be kept until Saturday. But rest assured it will be a great match to bring your wives, GFs, sisters, daughters to.

The first taster from the club about the #HGT match went out a couple of weeks ago. In addition they've asked for female playlist suggestions already.
Grace and the club have been working on several things over the last weeks which will be drip fed during this week. Other things will be kept until Saturday. But rest assured it will be a great match to bring your wives, GFs, sisters, daughters to.
...and was heavily promoted on WATG last night.

sadly my middle grandaughter cant make the Exeter game

Nice. Would be good if they did a deal involving kids too (I ask selfishly!)

While I do agree somewhat , kids are at a reduced rate already especially in the north stand.

• React
Reactions: MJB
OK, here we go, dot count as of midnight last night.

Firstly, sales are good. We were at just under 6,250 home sales, about 300 ahead of the Port Vale game at this stage. It doesn't look as if the JackFM offer has had too much impact yet, so that's a bonus still to come.

Port Vale ended up as 8,144 home sales, and I'd guess at this stage that we may need 8,750/9,000 to hit the magic 10,000 mark. I'll do a little research into how many Exeter expect to bring to firm up on that number. At the moment we need about another 2,500 home sales, and from this point on we achieved about 2,200 against Carlisle, and Port Vale, so it's very doable, on the assumption that Exeter bring a decent following.

Will report back tomorrow morning.

My youngest daughter and my son's girlfriend are coming along Saturday and making this their first game of the season. Hoping this will fuel their enthusiasm to come back again :)

Is the £1 booking fee new this season?

Not sure I remember it being there before.

OK, it's confirmed that my wife and our two girls will be going to the game.

Before I buy the tickets, will they all have to declare whether they have ever been in possession of wildflowers?

Back
Top Bottom