Dot Counting 10,000 for Exeter

Attendance tracking
OK, it's confirmed that my wife and our two girls will be going to the game.

Before I buy the tickets, will they all have to declare whether they have ever been in possession of wildflowers?

Pah, i'm disappointed you haven't dried and pressed some gone over Wildflowers from earlier so they could pin them to their clothes. ☹️

• Haha
Reactions: MJB
OK, here we go, dot count as of midnight last night.

Firstly, sales are good. We were at just under 6,250 home sales, about 300 ahead of the Port Vale game at this stage. It doesn't look as if the JackFM offer has had too much impact yet, so that's a bonus still to come.

Port Vale ended up as 8,144 home sales, and I'd guess at this stage that we may need 8,750/9,000 to hit the magic 10,000 mark. I'll do a little research into how many Exeter expect to bring to firm up on that number. At the moment we need about another 2,500 home sales, and from this point on we achieved about 2,200 against Carlisle, and Port Vale, so it's very doable, on the assumption that Exeter bring a decent following.

Will report back tomorrow morning.
I couldn't help myself, so I had a look a couple of hours ago (I know, I need treatment for this addiction!) and sales have flown today, with nearly 1,000 sold!!!

Many are in the SSL, so must be the JackFM offer kicking in? But sales in other areas are also healthy. We're currently at 7,200 home sales. 10,000 is definitely on!

If we have to report individually, I can’t make it as I’m on holiday but I think Jo’s having my ticket, OK?

Yeah, I'm out of the country too.

My lump of plastic will not sit idle.

I couldn't help myself, so I had a look a couple of hours ago (I know, I need treatment for this addiction!) and sales have flown today, with nearly 1,000 sold!!!

Many are in the SSL, so must be the JackFM offer kicking in? But sales in other areas are also healthy. We're currently at 7,200 home sales. 10,000 is definitely on!
Not too many more sales between 6pm and midnight to add to the exceptional number sold earlier.

We ended up at just below 7,250 meaning 1,000 sold in 24 hours. For context we are 1,200 ahead of the Port Vale figure for the same stage, and for that game sold 2,100 from this stage onwards. If that were repeated then we would end on 9,350 home sales and a guaranteed 10,000 plus total attendance.

Not too many more sales between 6pm and midnight to add to the exceptional number sold earlier.

We ended up at just below 7,250 meaning 1,000 sold in 24 hours. For context we are 1,200 ahead of the Port Vale figure for the same stage, and for that game sold 2,100 from this stage onwards. If that were repeated then we would end on 9,350 home sales and a guaranteed 10,000 plus total attendance.
given the news/ result today Saturday could see 10,500-11k attendance

Decent, steady sales yesterday of about 200 meaning we're at 7,450 as of midnight.

That's still 1,200 ahead of the Port Vale game, higher than sales for any game this season at midnight on Friday (so three full sales days ahead of schedule), and 250 more than our total home sales for the Carlisle game. From this point on we have sold 1,900 against Carlisle, 1,500 against Charlton, and 1,900 against Port Vale. If we take the worst case example above (and I'm not sure that's what will happen, as I think we'll do better) then another 1,500 will give us 8,950 meaning 1,050 from Exeter = 10,000 total.

I actually think we'll exceed our share of it, so it's over to Exeter to sell their tickets.

Decent, steady sales yesterday of about 200 meaning we're at 7,450 as of midnight.

That's still 1,200 ahead of the Port Vale game, higher than sales for any game this season at midnight on Friday (so three full sales days ahead of schedule), and 250 more than our total home sales for the Carlisle game. From this point on we have sold 1,900 against Carlisle, 1,500 against Charlton, and 1,900 against Port Vale. If we take the worst case example above (and I'm not sure that's what will happen, as I think we'll do better) then another 1,500 will give us 8,950 meaning 1,050 from Exeter = 10,000 total.

I actually think we'll exceed our share of it, so it's over to Exeter to sell their tickets.
Any feel for what Exeter may bring?

Finally got round to switching my season ticket to the family stand this morning, to join my wife and two girls.

I hope the North Stand is ready for my ninety minutes of profanities!

Exeter have sold 730 as of this morning (reported by ECFC directly on their site).

I would imagine, what, 25% of away fans would leave it to the last couple of days before a game to purchase (if not on the day itself)?

Would be very suprised if they don't end up within spitting distance of 1000.

Back
Top Bottom