£250,000 signing for £2 quid

The VAT to be paid on receipts of£276k would £46,000.
Rather than a striker, perhaps putting the money towards a new community owned ground might be more favoured? Guaranteeing bank loan repayments of £250k per annum over 25 years would generate how much of initial capital?

We helped bring back jamie cook with it . His goal at home to luton i think was well worth it.
Worth every penny @daveoufc .... from 12th man fund helping to buy /fund players it then disappeared .... my memory on how n why seems to be filed in the dark recesses with dark memories of the conference years for me.... anyone recall how n why 12th man fund imploded?

Isn't it already £28 for a seat in the SSU outpatient's ward??? £30 to watch League 2 football!? You've got to be spanking my spaniel.

And it's not as though the cost could be passed onto those in the East Stand. Times are tough on Universal Credit.

North Standers should foot the bill. £85 per child should do it.

The only way that schemes like this would get any traction is if we had fan ownership.
The thought of giving any extra on ticket prices to the likes of Tiger, Kassam and the sort of egotistical wannabes who own football clubs is plain sick-making.

The only way that schemes like this would get any traction is if we had fan ownership.
The thought of giving any extra on ticket prices to the likes of Tiger, Kassam and the sort of egotistical wannabes who own football clubs is plain sick-making.

I have a lot of sympathy for Lenagan who got suckered in to funding the club and lost around £4million on it. Would have been £7million if Charlie and Stu had their £1million bid accepted instead of Eales’s £4Million.

That is the problem a lot of fans can’t see, their love and passion for THEIR club that is owned by businessmen trying to make money, it’s hard to justify putting money into someone’s trainset for them to leave at the end of the project hoping to have made millions.

I think it's a shame that all the subsequent comments are very negative given the enterprise and positive nature of the original post, well done for taking your time to think of a way of improving things.
Whilst i appreciate it's a difficult time to find positives we need to try rather than just allowing the constant negativity to take over.

Back
Top Bottom