Away Match Day Thread +++ 01/09/2018 Sunderland v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

This - big jump from Semi-pro to full-time professional football. Would have been his third game in 8 days.
Exactly this. He gave an interview this week where he spoke of soreness. This decision would have been made, in my view, with the input of the sports science/physio.

Charlie had his bright red socks on today.

Here’s hoping for an away win.

Never mind about previous results, new teams, new management etc so if KR has them wound up right we will put up a good performance today. Big game for us but I have a sneaky feeling we will win this one.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

I presume we are already 1-0 down against such a big club who have won infinitely more than Pompeii

Well and truly playing with his train set this afternoon.
bbt6.gif

What are we all imbibing during the game this afternoon? I've got a nabuchadnezzar of bubbly to enjoy with some of the Caspian sea's finest beluga caviar. Chin chin chaps.

Seriously uninspired by the team selection. Whyte and no forward? Hope Mackie is on fire COYY

One's chef is rustling up pickled peached with goat curd on slightly toasted sourdough, a plat de fruits de mer (he is a genius with razor clams) with a few bottles of vintage sancerre, to be served in the orangery

Back
Top Bottom