Pre-season v Leeds United

What’s the £2 discount for?

If you purchase a ticket for Palace or Leeds it's £12 each but you buy both at the same time its £22

Amusingly, if you buy two for one of he games it’s £24. Our club hates us, it’s clear now.

Amusingly, if you buy two for one of he games it’s £24. Our club hates us, it’s clear now.

I don't think they thought it through, also we are being herded into the south or east stands :)

Have a peek at some League & Cup numbers.....
1989 - Attendance 7928.
1990 - Attendance 8379.
1994 - Attendance 11029 (FA Cup R4)
Last time at Elland Road....... 13798.

They aren`t massive by any stretch of the imagination.

Although the 5-2 at the Manor in `84 is in my Top Ten OUFC games by some way. :)

Not massive? Are you kidding me! They are English football's sleeping giant. If they were top half of the premiership they'd be sold out week in week out. Quoting 80s & 90s crowds is ridiculous as all crowds were pretty low then. We averaged more in the Conference than some 80s/90s seasons in what is now the Championship...[/QUOTE]

Cant wait for this! Going to be massive. Giles , Bremner, Lorimer and Gray. Not to mention their cheeky little scamp in midfield biting everyone’s legs! Can’t believe it’s not all ticket..

Not massive? Are you kidding me! They are English football's sleeping giant. If they were top half of the premiership they'd be sold out week in week out. Quoting 80s & 90s crowds is ridiculous as all crowds were pretty low then. We averaged more in the Conference than some 80s/90s seasons in what is now the Championship...
[/QUOTE]

There are an awful lot of clubs about that wish to lay claim to that title...................like .....erm.... Sunderland................. :ROFLMAO:

They will have separate windows for Home and away fans at the ticket office on the day

They will have separate windows for Home and away fans at the ticket office on the day
isnt there an away ticket outlet at the back of north stand ? .... behind/ under where away fans are generally located? :confused:

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this game. I should imagine our squad will be almost complete by then.

isnt there an away ticket outlet at the back of north stand ? .... behind/ under where away fans are generally located? :confused:

Was it last pre season we played Brum? I’m sure their fans were getting tickets from the window by the players entrance, but as I’m an old git I could well be wrong lol

I think my tickets have finally arrived, couldn't hear my boy properly on his mobile, so it is now starting to feel like the season is close.
ST arrived last week so all set?

Should be a cracking night with decent atmosphere too.

Its a pre-season kick about. "Atmosphere" is a tad lacking at the breeze block unless its full......... and it won`t be.
However it still enables some of us to reminisce about the 5-2 at the Manor.... halcyon days indeed.
Or the FA Cup away win in 93/94 .............. think that was the one where we got rather tipsy on white port & missed the train....

Its a pre-season kick about. "Atmosphere" is a tad lacking at the breeze block unless its full......... and it won`t be.
However it still enables some of us to reminisce about the 5-2 at the Manor.... halcyon days indeed.
Or the FA Cup away win in 93/94 .............. think that was the one where we got rather tipsy on white port & missed the train....

Ooh, Jimmy Magilton.

Should be a cracking night with decent atmosphere too.

I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable evening, but doubt the atmosphere will be anywhere near decent unfortunately. Still, I'm looking forward to it.

Speaking of atmosphere, I enjoyed watching the England team at your place. If you would kindly ban that useless f*****g band next time, it would be even better.

Mr Mixter will be getting his expanding fence out for the Leeds match I'd reckon. ..so long un neccessary saunters round the breeze block

To be fair Mr Mixter and his merry bunch probably need a warm up game ready for the new season too ?:unsure:

Mr Mixter will be getting his expanding fence out for the Leeds match I'd reckon. ..so long un neccessary saunters round the breeze block

To be fair Mr Mixter and his merry bunch probably need a warm up game ready for the new season too ?:unsure:

Cov in the league cup?

Back
Top Bottom