Pre-season v Leeds United

probably fill em too. Massive football club
Have a peek at some League & Cup numbers.....
1989 - Attendance 7928.
1990 - Attendance 8379.
1994 - Attendance 11029 (FA Cup R4)
Last time at Elland Road....... 13798.

They aren`t massive by any stretch of the imagination.

Although the 5-2 at the Manor in `84 is in my Top Ten OUFC games by some way. :)

Have a peek at some League & Cup numbers.....
1989 - Attendance 7928.
1990 - Attendance 8379.
1994 - Attendance 11029 (FA Cup R4)
Last time at Elland Road....... 13798.

They aren`t massive by any stretch of the imagination.

Although the 5-2 at the Manor in `84 is in my Top Ten OUFC games by some way. :)

That 5-2 was fantastic.

I was a Leeds supporter in primary school bb leys Don Revie, Billy Bremner.I went to my first game Oxford v Charlton at the Manor for my 10th bday present from my eldest brother. It is still one of my best ever birthdays (have had 47 others) I learnt alot of songs and upset a few Charlton fans who were (for some reason,not sure why) put in the right side of the London Road. We were in the Left side seperated by a cyclone fence, hence how I managed to sing some abusive songs to them. ???

Oh by the way, during the primary school days there were always tussels between Leeds supporters and Chelsea in the play grounds, during the period of the FA Cup. I also remember quite a few West ham supporters.

There are plenty of exiled Leeds fans in Oxon and yes a coach travels to every home and away game from Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford and Bicester.

That 5-2 was fantastic.
Chelsea had similar attendances but they are a small club. Leeds have had big home gates considering the mess their club has been in since 2001. I respect that. And I am confident of a huge away following for the game.

Anyone know when the ticket sales for this game will go on-sale and how much an executive box would cost for this friendly.

Anyone know when the ticket sales for this game will go on-sale and how much an executive box would cost for this friendly.

No idea. We haven't been told when they're on sale, or how much tickets will cost.

If I had to guess, I would say roughly £350 plus VAT. I'm basing that on prices for last seasons friendlies - Brentford cost £250+VAT and Birmingham cost £300+VAT.

I think they'll go on sale sometime next week.

I just noticed this on the ticketing website:
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxfordunited/list.aspx?showpackages=1#a2354

Shows both home friendly games being sold as a package; probably at a slightly reduced rate. Ticket packages (in games of 4 if I remember rightly) is something Reading do. Buy 4 tickets in advance for any home games at a reduced rate. I think you can only buy them a few times a season. Given Tiger's history, I wouldn't be surprised if that's something he introduces here.

Season tickets may be posted out next week, too. They were posted during the first week of July last year anyway.

I think they'll go on sale sometime next week.

I just noticed this on the ticketing website:
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxfordunited/list.aspx?showpackages=1#a2354

Shows both home friendly games being sold as a package; probably at a slightly reduced rate. Ticket packages (in games of 4 if I remember rightly) is something Reading do. Buy 4 tickets in advance for any home games at a reduced rate. I think you can only buy them a few times a season. Given Tiger's history, I wouldn't be surprised if that's something he introduces here.

Season tickets may be posted out next week, too. They were posted during the first week of July last year anyway.

I brought my little one her first ever season ticket on Friday, was told they will be out 2nd week of July. Just incase anyone reads ur post and goes into melt down as they are a week late [emoji6]

I brought my little one her first ever season ticket on Friday, was told they will be out 2nd week of July. Just incase anyone reads ur post and goes into melt down as they are a week late [emoji6]

That's awesome. Relocating to the family stand? They'll be a busy bunch having to post thousands of season and friendly tickets at the same time.

Do you know have any idea when OX4LIFE packages will be available? Or when we'll find out more about the new membership scheme?

Cheers. Will it also be possible to purchase a package like it has been in the past? I imagine it will be. If so, I'm planning on buying an OX4Tots package when they're available. I know it's being revamped, but I'd personally be happy with what was offered last year (membership, welcome letter, birthday card and Olly teddy). Still, it'll be interesting to see what they come up with. Likewise I'm keen to find out what the membership scheme entails.

That's fair enough. You'll still have access to Olly's area, or whatever it's called, so nothing lost. I've always wondered, what happens if, for example, you purchase a ticket in the family area but your child isn't able to make the game? Are lone adults permitted to sit in that area, or are they expected to move? Probably a silly question; just didn't know how strictly the club enforced the whole family area etc. Anyway, hope she enjoys it!

Thanks again. (y)

Executive boxes for the Leeds game are £250 + VAT, that makes £30 per person if there are 10 of you.

Went online to buy tickets for the Palace and Leeds games with the £2 discount but you have to ring up and then pay a £1 for telephone booking. Could go in person but would cost more in petrol, what a joke hahahahahaha

Went online to buy tickets for the Palace and Leeds games with the £2 discount but you have to ring up and then pay a £1 for telephone booking. Could go in person but would cost more in petrol, what a joke hahahahahaha

What’s the £2 discount for?

What’s the £2 discount for?

If you purchase a ticket for Palace or Leeds it's £12 each but you buy both at the same time its £22

Back
Top Bottom