Matches Pre season games.......2022

Well guys on tonight’s showing so far we are going to concede a fair few goals to teams that have pace.

Good 1st half, really enjoyed it. We look very slick in the attacking 3 rd very quick short 1st time passing. Marcus Browne a class above but playing well within himself. Billy Bodin must be the quietest player I’ve seen.
I do worry about us at the back though. Eastleigh have 3 very quick forwards. Brown and Moore are fine when everything is in front of them, but struggle when turned or a ball played into the channels
Their number 14 looks a right handful.

It’s all the same issues from last season apart from this time we’re a couple of better attackers off and minus our best centre back! We’ll score 100 and let in 100.

Please build from the back, Karl. No back up full backs and presently not many options at CB either.

It’s all the same issues from last season apart from this time we’re a couple of better attackers off and minus our best centre back! We’ll score 100 and let in 100.
Moore was our best CB in my view.
IF we sign Findlay, a decent left back and Gorrin gets fit, we will be far better at the back I reckon

So for us Exiles , tonight's game is free on Radio Oxford .
But I-Follow are charging for the next two friendly games , so I guess is the only way is to start paying I-Follow for the games ?
I am happy to pay for league games , but bit tight charging for friendly games ?
Should be free to air on BBC Digital, if Radox are covering. No EFL rules on friendlies.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Back
Top Bottom