Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig Bellamy - had the seal of approval from the board who appointed Appleton; only didn't take the job as Tiger and the incoming board wanted to interview him again themselves (I believe).

Outside bet is Alexandre Polking current head coach of Thailand National team , picked from within house.?

One of the best managers in the women’s game, has won a lot, has a winning mentality, straight talking. Why shouldn’t we have a look?
No different from Phil Neville going from the women’s game to the men’s game in the MLS.
Hope we are also looking into national league South/ North and even below that as that is a comparable level .
Good luck to her but seems a choice to appease diversity rather than actual sense.

Hope we are also looking into national league South/ North and even below that as that is a comparable level .
Good luck to her but seems a choice to appease diversity rather than actual sense.
Well tbf I’ve seen people suggest Andy Whing and a lot of people want Des Buckingham who hasn’t managed in the football league and only abroad where the standard is league 2 at best!

A mention for Grant McCann. Plays 433 in a similar manner to the "good Robinson" of previous seasons. We presumably recruited for this style, so if he can get them to click, it may save a total rebuild next season. Should also be able to strike a chord with those in the pool where we have recently been fishing.

Even looks a bit like him......

I wouldn't want to say who I want at this stage, see who applies first. I bet none of the Middlesbrough fans wanted Carrick as soon as the job became available but he's doing a great job there.

Similarly, Schumacher at Plymouth is in his first managerial role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom