Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s embarrassing mate, come on, so look at Burnley and Middlesbrough, so both those managers have no experience, it’s their first jobs, look where they are
Manning has 'experience' and it doesn't read well, like someone said, the board have an open goal with Mapp, looks like they've taken shooting practice with our current rag tag set up.

Oh god, I depart for a couple of hours and suddenly there’s prime talk of Manning! He’s made even worse signings than KR did in the summer and wasted an even bigger budget. This would be a catastrophic appointment especially considering our current position and the need of an effective rapid rebuild. He’s basically Karl Robinson II.

I’m hoping it’s just another wild rumour to end the day.

Cheapskate. Just what you would expect from a club trying to fit a rectangular footprint onto a triangular site. Words fail me.

Manning has 'experience' and it doesn't read well, like someone said, the board have an open goal with Mapp, looks like they've taken shooting practice with our current rag tag set up.

Appleton was always a risk. His legacy could soon be destroyed by a poor start. He's hardly been pulling up trees since he left us and if you hadn't noticed Blackpool sacked him 6 months in to a 3 year contract after being bottom of the championship.

I will find it highly amusing if we survive this season, and then get promoted next season.

Cheap option!

High risk, but the rewards could be endless. Plus he’s got the best potential as Ryan stated.

I’m personally very happy with him coming in, and I’ve been known to be negative for the last 9 months.

Oh god, I depart for a couple of hours and suddenly there’s prime talk of Manning! He’s made even worse signings than KR did in the summer and wasted an even bigger budget. This would be a catastrophic appointment especially considering our current position and the need of an effective rapid rebuild. He’s basically Karl Robinson II.

Bigger budget? Where'd you get that one from?

Appleton was always a risk. His legacy could soon be destroyed by a poor start. He's hardly been pulling up trees since he left us and if you hadn't noticed Blackpool sacked him 6 months in to a 3 year contract after being bottom of the championship.
So he should be banished to the history books?

And you know he had a bigger budget for sure do you? Given that Winkelman, the Chairman, barely has a pot to P**s in, I suspect this is utter nonsense.

There's a hell of a lot of unknowns with Manning but I suspect he interviews very well.

"I've just got off the phone to Vincent and he doesn't think Scott will be ready for the Prem next season, so I've got first dibs on a season long loan for Mr. Twine. He also said something about chucking in some Irish centre-half with a long neck, whoever that is".

I now understandv why this process is taking so long, management has deceided we will wait until 1st April, everyone agreed it was the most appropriate day.

Ah, but as our Taff friend said earlier ‘anyone worth their salt and who knows about football’ realises that none of the ‘failures’ were down to Appleton but simply due to basket case clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom