Matches Boxing Day v Pompey in doubt - POSTPONED

Looks like he’s more concerned with people‘s health than his own job.

Or overreacting by cancelling outdoor events?

It would be understandable for indoor events but I think he`s gone too far.

Sorry............. he`s lost the plot.
You can now get fined for going to work...................

You are defending fines for people who go to work?
Hold on, let me check... yep, we're still slap bang on the middle of a pandemic.

I hope you don't know any 'at greater risk' people being unnecessarily forced into work by uncaring employers.

A little selfishness can go a long way when it comes to infecting others with Omicron.

If employers don't force staff into work when it's not necessary no fines will be issued. QED no problem.

But if employers do force staff into work when it's not necessary, you're OK with the staff each being fined 60 quid?

Hold on, let me check... yep, we're still slap bang on the middle of a pandemic.

I hope you don't know any 'at greater risk' people being unnecessarily forced into work by uncaring employers.

A little selfishness can go a long way when it comes to infecting others with Omicron.

So you think the answer is to fine the people being forced into work?

A few days after “guidance” was issued by the EFL about when matches should and shouldn’t take place, I hope the club and/or the EFL have been informed about the exact numbers of available and unavailable players and reasons why players are unavailable for this match.

This part of the statement on the website is interesting.
Any chance of 3 points being awarded to
Oxford?

“In light of the increased transmission rate of the Omicron variant, the EFL will now review the circumstances surrounding the postponement.”

This part of the statement on the website is interesting.
Any chance of 3 points being awarded to
Oxford?

“In light of the increased transmission rate of the Omicron variant, the EFL will now review the circumstances surrounding the postponement.”
I think the same has been said for most of the postponed games if I recall.

Back
Top Bottom