Match Buildup Lincoln- Boxing Day

Some of the staff at mortons media group (Horncastle- I freelance for a couple of thier titles) are imps fans, I ve heard theres a minibus of mmg imps supporters coming to the game on boxing day....communicated with a few of them on email &phone, never met any of them though

Some of the staff at mortons media group (Horncastle- I freelance for a couple of thier titles) are imps fans, I ve heard theres a minibus of mmg imps supporters coming to the game on boxing day....communicated with a few of them on email &phone, never met any of them though

Its the ones in the transit vans you have to watch . I only started going early 90s but Some of the worst football violence ive ever seen was against them lot at the kassam and their place hoping it all passes off ok being christmas an all

Just looking at the table, it appears Lincoln have only conceded 7 goals at home all season!?

Hopefully the players are well rested after saturday where they looked a little tired towards the end.
If the tanks have been refilled then there is every chance that we will win this one.
Mr Fosu has been very quiet of late, at some point, his marauding runs will get the finish that they deserve.
Let’s hope that everyone is fit and ready to go.

PLAYED FOR BOTH includes Jefferson Louis, Rob Dickie, Ben Futcher, Matt Green, Trevor Hebberd, Kevin Sandwith, Jack Payne,
Francis Green, Ray Gaston, Colin Greenall, Luke Foster and Paul Wanless.

AvJD3jBCMAABGJ3

Back
Top Bottom